Seaward Test N Tag Printer Kit
Seawards Test ‘n’ Tag system is unique as it gives you one of the quickest, hassle-free and portable PAT labeling systems around! Within our kit you will find the Seaward Test N Tag Printer, CCD Barcode scanner, Seaward test N tag carry case and a Seaward test n tag cartridge to get you going. Everything fits neatly in the handy carry case which has adjustable compartments to adapt to your requirements. Using Seawards new small, portable printer and a Seaward PAT tester, Combined with new software, we are bringing you the complete automated PAT testing process. The printer produces synthetic, durable labels that not only give you all the test information you could require but also the opportunity to promote your company with you own logo and contact details!. PAT Testing second time round could not be easier. The barcode scanner used in conjunction with PATGuard Elite 2's software capabilities allows the user to scan in the Test and tag label, the tester will recognise the appliance from the last time it was tested and know what tests were carried out last PAT Test, thus speeding up testing.
Seaward Test n Tag Label Key Features:
- Tamperproof - security and accuracy of information is assured as test details are direct from the tester's memory
- Promote your company - you can insert your own company logo, company name and contact details
- Label design includes a barcode, asset number, test date and next test date, user name and test status i.e. PASS or FAIL. The title text above the bar code can be customised.
- Test n Tag Panel label for either sticking to the portable electrical appliance
- 'n' Tag Cable wrap label for sticking to the mains cable / flex / IEC lead or extension lead. Professional appearance of PAT label as opposed to hand-written label.
est and Tag Printer Key Features:
- Compact thermal transfer printer
- Printer size approx. 15cm length x 9cm wide x 10cm height
- Each cartridge prints approximately 96 cable labels or 140 appliance labels
This barcode scanner for PAT testers is simple to use. Our bar code label scanner for PAT testers is used to scan in bar coded appliance ID labels fixed to portable appliances. The unit comes with the connecting cable to plug the bar-code label scanner directly into the PAT Tester. This Barcode scanner is considered a contact scanner but PAT Training Services finds that in certain circumstances this scanner also acts as a non contact barcode scanner.
- Very fast scanner and low powered
- Simple push button switch starts scanning barcode labels
- Red Light confirms label has been scanned
- Light weight and extremely portable
Carry case for your Seaward Test n Tag Printer, bar code scanner, leads and cartridges. With this handy Seaward printer carry case you can move around PAT Testing appliances with your PAT Tester and this case full of your Seaward Test and Tag label printing equipment.
- Seaward Supernova Elite
- Seaward Europa Plus
- Seaward Supernova Plus
*Also suitable for use with older instruments the Supernova and Europa. For those using the PATGuard Plus software programme in conjunction with Supernova Plus or Europa Plus an update to PATGuard Plus version 4.3 will be required.
- Test n Tag Kit zipped carry case
- Test n Tag Printer
- Bar Code Scanner
- Pre installed Seaward Test N Tag label cartridge
- Interface cable
- Software update CD
- 230V mains adapter
- Peel stick
- Scanner Interface Lead
- Test and Tag Label Printer Instructions
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.