Seaward Test N Tag Printer
Seawards Test ‘n’ Tag system is the unique as it gives you one of the quickest, hassle-free and portable PAT labeling systems around! Using Seawards new small, portable printer and a Seaward PAT tester, Combined with new software, we are bringing you the complete automated PAT testing process. The printer produces synthetic, durable labels that not only give you all the test information you could require but also the opportunity to promote your company with you own logo and contact details! This label printer is suitable for the Seaward Europa Plus, Supernova Plus, Seaward Prime Test 300 and Primetest 350 PAT Testers
Seaward Test n Tag Label Key Features:
- Tamperproof - security and accuracy of information is assured as test details are direct from the tester's memory
- Promote your company - you can insert your own company logo, company name and contact details
- Label design includes a barcode, asset number, test date and next test date, user name and test status i.e. PASS or FAIL. The title text above the bar code can be customised.
Two label sizes available, you select the type after you have done the PAT test on the electrical appliance or lead:
- Test n Tag Panel label for either sticking to the portable electrical appliance
- Test 'n' Tag Cable wrap label for sticking to the mains cable / flex / IEC lead or extension lead. Professional appearance of PAT label as opposed to hand-written label.
Test and Tag Printer Key Features:
- Compact thermal transfer printer
- Printer size approx. 15cm length x 9cm wide x 10cm height
- Each cartridge prints approximately 96 cable labels or 140 appliance labels
- Seaward Supernova Elite
- Seaward Europa Plus
- Seaward Supernova Plus
- Seaward PrimeTest 300
- Seaward PrimeTest 350
*Also suitable for use with older instruments the Supernova and Europa. For those using the PATGuard Plus software program in conjunction with Supernova Plus or Europa Plus an update to PATGuard Plus version 4.3 will be required.
- Seaward Test N' Tag cartridge supplied in printer
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.