SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Level Calibrator
The SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Level Calibrator is a highly accurate sound meter calibrator which allows the user to calibrate his/her own instruments without the need of a third party. It fits 1/2" microphones including those of the SoundTEK ST-107S and ST-109. Calibration is obviously very important and users can have confidence in the ST-120 because it conforms to the IEC 60942 Class 1 accuracy standard and is therefore in the upper tier of the industry’s rating system.
With a feedback system to ensure a stable output, the ST-120 projects sound at 94dB to within ±0.3dB accuracy and at 114dB to within ±0.5dB accuracy. Decibels are a logarithmic scale where every 3dB represents a doubling in wave length amplitude so precise calibration is extremely important for accuracy in sound level meters.
The product is pre-calibrated and batteries are included so it is ready to use straight out of the box.
- Calibrates 1/2" microphones
- Feedback system ensures highly stable volume output
- Accuracy meets IEC 60942 Class 1 requirements
- Projects sound at 94dB and 114dB
SoundTEK Meter Comparison Chart
ST-105 ST-106 ST-107S ST-109 IEC 61672-1-2002 Class 1 ✔ ✔ ✔ IEC 61672-1-2002 Class 2 ✔ Datalogging ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 128 Records Storage ✔ 37,000 Records Storage ✔ ✔ 24H Measurement ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 1/1 Octave ✔ 1/3 Octave ✔ Real time analysis ✔ A/C/Z ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ F/S/Impulse ✔ ✔ 24H Measurement ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Micro-SD Slot ✔ ✔ Compatible with SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Calibrator (optional extra) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
- Standard: IEC 60942 (2003) and ANSI S1.40 (1984) Class 1
- Sound Pressure Levels: 94dB and 114dB (reference of 2x10-5Pa)
- Accuracy: ±0.3dB at 94dB, ±0.5dB at 114dB
- Frequency: 1000Hz ± 1%
- Distortion: ≤3%
- Battery: 9V 006P or |EC6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Dimension: ⌀ 62 x 134 mm
- Weight: about 350g (included 1/2” adaptor and 9V battery)
- Stable Times: 20s
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32ºF ~ 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: 0ºC ~ 60ºC (32ºF ~ 140ºF)
- Humidity: < 90%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 64KPa ~ 100KPa
- SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Level Calibrator
- SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Level Calibrator instruction manual
- SoundTEK carry case
- Calibration certificate
- 1 x 9V battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.