T&R 200ADM-P Current Injection Relay Test Set - SCITSThe T&R 200ADM-P is the most recent addition to the range, and provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems. It has an easy to understand panel layout and a simple user interface. The status of every function can be seen at a glance, and there are no complex menus to navigate.
The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents as low as 1mA and as high as 200A. Voltages- up to 240V are available on the main outputs, allowing high impedance current relays and voltage relays to be tested. Four true RMS metering ranges are provided, allowing the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output-. Industry standard safety connectors are used on all inputs and outputs for convenience, reliability and safety.
The T&R 200ADM-P is comprehensively protected by overcurrent, duty cycle and thermal trips, and keeps the user fully informed of any trip condition.
An auxiliary metering input is provided and can measure AC and DC voltage, current, frequency, and the phase between the main current output and an external voltage or current. A stabilised DC supply is provided to power the relay under test, along with an independently variable AC output.
The timing system is very flexible without compro-mising ease of use, allowing trip times, reset times and reclose times to be quickly measured to a high degree of accuracy.
An optional pelicase unit is now also available, with the conveniently wheeled unit offering added protection and storage space.
The T&R 200ADM-P can be used to test many types of single phase secondary protection including:
- Over and under current relays
- IDMT relays
- Over and under voltage relays
- Time delay relays>
- Differential relays
- Earth fault relays
- Miniature circuit breaker
- Power relays
- Tripping relays
- Thermal relays
- Clear and simple user interface
- 0-200A output current
- True RMS digital metering with memory ammeter
- Multi-function timing system
- Auxiliary DC output
- Variable auxiliary AC output
- Auxiliary metering input
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Compact and portable
- Automatic mains voltage selection
- Optional ADMlog PCdata capture software
- The main output on the unit has four taps, allowing the selection of output voltages up to 240V and output currents up to 200A.
Range Continuous 5 minutes 1 minute 6 sec 10V 25A 50A 100A 200A* 35V 10A 20A 30A 100V 3A 5A 10A 240V 1A 2A 3A 240V DC 1A 2A 3A
The above intermittent on times must be followed by an off time of 15 minutes, and are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C. *6 second intermittent ratings available with 230V supply.
Auxiliary AC and DC Outputs
- A switched, isolated auxiliary DC supply is available to power the relay under test. The output is protected by a fuse and electronic trip circuit.
- DC stabilised output 24V 1.04A
- 48V 0.52A
- 60V 0.42A
- 110V 0.23A
- 220V 0.11A
Variable AC output
- 0-130Vac 300mA
- The variable AC output is isolated, switched, and fuse protected.
- The output is metered by a digital true RMS system with a memory ammeter - whenever the timer stops and the output is switched off, the current reading is held on the display.
Range Resolution Trip current Accuracy
- 5.000A 0.001A 5.5A ±0.5%rdg+5d
- 20.00A 0.01A 22A ±0.5%rdg+5d
- 50.00A 0.01A 55A ±0.5%rdg+5d
- 200.0A 0.1A 220A ±0.5%rdg+5d
- A current trip is automatically set to 110% of full scale of the selected metering range to protect the device under test.
Auxiliary Metering Inputs
An auxiliary metering input is provided which is able to measure RMS and DC voltage or current. In addition the frequency of the external input may be measured, and the phase measured between the main output current and the auxiliary metering input.
Setting Range Resolution Accuracy
- Volts (DC) 270.0V 0.1V ±0.7%rdg+5d
- Volts (AC) 270.0V 0.1V ±0.7%rdg+5d
- Amps (DC) 5.000A 1mA ±0.7%rdg+5d
- Amps (AC) 5.000A 1mA ±0.7%rdg+5d
- Phase 0.1° ±3°
- Frequency 20-100Hz 0.1Hz ±0.2%rdg+1d
- The current input is protected by a F6.3A fuse.
- Range 0-999.999s
- Resolution 1ms
- Accuracy 0.1%rdg+2d (+4d current operated mode)
The contact circuit has an open circuit voltage of 24Vdc and a short circuit current of 10mA. Each contact circuit will autoselect for normally open or normally closed contacts. A DC voltage of 24-240Vdc may also be used to trigger either timer channel. The output is automatically switched off at the end of the test to safeguard the relay under test.
The following functions are provided:
- Mode Timer Start Timer Stop
- Internal start Press ‘ON’ Contact 1 or 2
- Single contact Contact 1 Contact 1
- Dual contact Contact 1 Contact 2
- Current operated Current > 10% Current < 10% of range
- Pulse mode is used for setting the current level in devices sensitive to heating, and allows current to be injected for 400ms and the current recorded.
- An RS232 port is provided to allow connection of a printer.
Protection and Safety
The unit is protected by electronic over current, duty cycle trips and thermal monitoring on the outputs and fuses on the input and regulator. The auxiliary AC output is fuse protected, and the stabilised DC output is protected by an electronic trip and fuse. An earth terminal is provided for connection to a local earth. The unit is designed to comply with BSEN61010, and is CE marked.
- 115V±10% 50/60Hz 1ph 2300VA max
- 230V±10% 50/60Hz 1ph 2300VA max
- The correct range is automatically selected by the unit
Optional Pelicase Unit
- Dimensions: 560mm x 456mm x 265mm
- Weight: 23.3kg
- T and R 200ADM-P Relay test Set
- 2 x 5m 25mm2 200A leads terminated in M10 ring crimps
- 2 x 5m 2.5mm2 25A leads terminated in 4mm plugs
- 1 x 5m 2 core auxiliary leads terminated in 4mm plugs
- Plastic carrying case for test leads
- Operating manual
- Mains lead
- Spare fuses
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.