T&R KV5-100 mk2 High Voltage AC Test Set
The T&R KV5-100 mk2 High Voltage AC test set is a general purpose test instrument designed for testing insulation systems and the measurement of breakdown voltage on electrical plant and components.
This AC test system has an a.c. output voltage adjustable from zero to 5kV with accurate metering on both the output voltage and current. A zero-voltage interlock is provided, ensuring that the output may only be energised with the voltage control at zero.
The output voltage is metered by a large, linear analogue instrument with a dual-scale marking of 0-3kV and 0-6kV. Load current is metered by a second analogue instrument with 0-10 scale marking. Two current ranges are selectable: 0-10mA and 0-100mA.
The test object and output are protected by an adjustable current trip linked to the current metering range. The trip level may be set to 20-120% of the current metering range on 20% steps.
Breakdown of the test object is both audibly and visibly indicated. The alarm must be manually reset after a trip condition before testing can be resumed.
The T&R KV5-100 mk2 test set is supplied in a compact and portable case with permanently connected test leads. The KV5-100 test leads are terminated in crocodile clips. The unit is designed to be used in conjunction with an interlocked test enclosure.
T & R KV5-100 High Voltage AC Test Set Key Features:
- Continuously variable output voltage
- 0-5kV ac output
- Variable trip circuit 2-12mA and 20-120mA
- Output voltage and current metering
- Visual and audible indication of test piece failure
- Burn feature giving 100mA maximum current on short circuit
- Key operated switch preventing unauthorised operation
- Compact lightweight instrument
- Complies with the testing requirements of BS1363
Protection and Safety:
- The unit is protected by electronic over current and duty cycle trips on the outputs and a fuse on the mains. An earth terminal is provided for connection to a local earth.
- The unit is designed to comply with BSEN61010, and is CE marked. The unit must be installed to the requirements of BSEN50191.
- Storage -20°C to 60°C
- Operating 0°C to 45°C
- Dimensions and weight: 364mm x 147mm x 262mm 16.5kg
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.