Tenmars TM209 LED Light Meter
The Tenmars TM209 LED Light Meter is capable of measuring LED light levels up to 400,000 LUX or 40,000 Foot Candles.
As LED’s popularity increases especially as a safe, low cost, environmentally friendly light source an environmental surveyor will certainly see the real need to measure and maintain installed lights of this type.
The TM-209 not only measures LED’s but can data hold and store up to 99 results which can be recalled whenever the engineer chooses. This combined with its Min, Max and Average hold feature and external light sensor makes it a versatile light meter.
To increase the accuracy of the light device Tenmars have ensured it has a corrected LED day white light spectrum and is cosine angular corrected.
With the meter being close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency the product is perfect for individuals working on environmental surveys or simply wanting to monitor LED light levels in a workplace.
Environmental engineers will be safe in the knowledge that the Tenmars TM-209 LED Light Meter conforms to JISC 1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general 'A' class specifications.
If you require to measure LED light levels for coloured LED's as well as white then the Tenmars TM-209M is the appropriate model.
- Lux 40, 400, 4,000, 40,000, 400,000
- Foot-candle 40, 400, 4,000, 40,000,
- +/-3% (Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp 2856 Deg Kelvin) and corrected LED day while-light spectrum.
- +/-6% (other visible light source
Light Source Selecting
- Tungsten/Daylight, Fluorescent, 0~9 select rating
- 3 3/4 digits, 3999 readings
- Silicon photo diode and filter
- Tenmars TM-209 LED Light Meter with external sensor
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.