Tenmars TM-195 3 Axis RF Field Strength Meter
The Tenmars TM-195 3 Axis RF Field Strength Meter can measure and monitor Radio Frequency (RF) electromagnetic field strength and has the capabilities of measuring the frequency range of 50MHz-3.5GHz.
This is the ideal meter for:
- RF power measurement for transmitters.
- High frequency (RF) electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder.
- Wireless communication (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) applications.
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installation.
- Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level.
- Microwave oven leakage detection.
- Personal living environment EMF safety.
- Display type: Liquid-crystal (LCD), 4-1/2 digits maximum reading 19999.
- Measurement method: Digital, triaxial measurement.
- Directional characteristic: Isotropic, triaxial.
- Measurement range selection: one continuous range.
- Display resolution:0. 1mV/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001µW/m2, 0.001µW/cm2
- Setting time: typically 1.5s (0 to 90% measurement value.)
- Sample rate: 1.5 times per second.
- Audible alarm: Buzzer.
- Units: mV/m, V/m, µA/m, mA/m, µW/m2, mW/m2, µW/cm2
- Display value: Instantaneous measured value, maximum value, average value, or maximum average value.
- Alarm function: adjustable threshold with ON / OFF
- Calibration factor CAL: adjustable
- Manual data memory and read storage:200 data sets.
- Batteries: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P
- Battery life: Approximate 15 hours.
- Auto power off: Default time 15 minutes. Adjustable threshold 0~99 minutes.
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to + 50°C
- Operating humidity range: 25% to 75 % RH
- Storage temperatures range: -10°C to +60°C
- Storage humidity range: 0% to 80% RH
- Dimensions: 60(L)*60(W)*195(H) mm.
- Weight (including battery): Approx.200g.
- Accessories: User’s manual, 9V battery, Carrying case.
- Tenmars TM195 User’s manual.
- 9V battery.
- Carrying case.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.