Testo 410i Bluetooth Vane Anemometer
The Testo 410i Bluetooth Vane Anemometer is a handy device for measuring air flow velocity, volume flow, and temperature which comes in useful when regulating and inspecting air flow in ventilation systems. The device operates a 40mm vane and an NTC temperature sensor to assess these variables.
Like other products in the Testo Smart Probes range, the Testo 410i connects via Bluetooth to iOS and Android smartphones and tablets to display real-time volume flow, air flow velocity and air temperature results on the user’s screen. The Testo Smart Probes App allows the user to comfortably view readings, configure volume flow measurements and accurately calculate timed and multi-point mean values. Furthermore, data can be saved into Excel and PDF documents for onward transfer.
Up to six devices can link up to the Testo Smart Probes App at once so the user can look at measurements for different outlets simultaneously for a complete picture of air flow in a system.
Like other Testo Smart Probes, it is small, compact and lightweight which makes it easy to use and transport whilst the 200-hour battery life means the Testo 410i can be used in remote locations.
All in all, The Testo 410i's accurate readings for air flow speed, volume flow and temperature make it excellent for ventilation regulation and inspection whilst the easy Bluetooth transfer and analysis via the Testo Smart Probes App is helpful during and after use. The Testo 410i can be purchased individually or as part of the Testo Smart Probes VAC Set.
Testo part number: 05601410
Testo Smart Probes App
The Testo Smart Probes App can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play and works with all instruments in the Testo Smart Probes range. The App displays real-time readings on screen for a whole range of variables. Up to six Smart Probes can work in tandem and information can be saved in Excel or as a .pdf report (including pictures). Advanced analysis is available and the Testo Smart Probes range represents a major advance in system inspection and evaluation.
Testo 410i Key Features
- Measures air flow speed, volume flow and temperature
- Measurement ranges: 0.4 to 30m/s / -20 to +60℃
- Bluetooth connection with smartphone/tablet
- Multiple devices connect at any one time
- Free Testo Smart Probes App for showing and analysing data
- Option to save data in Excel and PDF format
- Compatible with iOS 8.3 or newer / Android 4.3 or newer + Bluetooth 4.0
- Lightweight, small design
- 200-hour battery life
- 2-year warranty
- Compatibility: iOS 8.3 or newer / Android 4.3 or newer + Bluetooth 4.0
- Temperature range: -20 to 60 °C / -4 to 140 °F
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 °C / ±0.9 °F
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
- Temperature units: °C, °F
- Air flow speed range:0.4 to 30 m/s / 80 to 5,900 fpm
- Air flow speed accuracy: ±(0.2 m/s + 2% of m.v.) (0.4 to 20 m/s) / ±(40 fpm + 2% of m.v.) (80 to 4,000 fpm)
- Air flow resolution: 0.1 m/s / 1 fpm
- Air flow units: m/s, fpm
- Volume flow units: m³/h, cfm, l/s
- Measurement rate: 1/sec
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C / -4 to 140 °F
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
- Battery type: 3 x micro AAA batteries
- Battery life: 200 hours
- Dimensions: 154mm x 43mm x 21mm
- Vane diameter: 40mm
- Directives, standards and tests: EU guideline 2014/30/EU
- Warranty: 2 years
- Testo 410i Bluetooth Vane Anemometer
- Testo 410i Bluetooth Vane Anemometer instructions
- 3 x AAA batteries
- Calibration protocol
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.