Testo 417 F-Reg Anemometer Kit
The Calibrated Testo 417 F-Reg anemometer kit with built-in flow/temperature vane Ø 100 mm to measure flow speed, volume flow and temperature. The 417 anemometer kit allows the user to measure airflow & quantity across ducts and have the average air flow or air velocity value automatically displayed. Accurate volume flow calculation thanks to easy input of duct area. In addition, it is easy to switch to the current temperature reading. The flow direction, i.e. drawn in or blowing, is visible in the display. Timed and multi-point mean calculation provide information on mean volume flow, flow speed and temperature readings.
Min/max values can also be shown on the display. Current readings can be frozen in the display using the Hold function. The Testo 417 anemometer kit comes supplied with a UKAS Calibration certificate to ensure accuracy of the readings.
The Testo 417 anemometer kit comes supplied with 2 Attachable funnels (200x200mm and 300x300mm) that can be attached to the vane anemometer. The cone hoods allow for measurements of air volume flow at grilles, diffusers and air valves and is self sealing for accurate readings. The hood is also suitable for measuring ventilation flow rates for both supply and extract air. Simply attach one of the hoods and place over ducts to measure fairflow and measure quantity.
Testo Part Number: 300563 4170
Testo 417 F-Reg Anemometer Kit features:
- Direction of flow recognition
- Temperature, flow and volume flow measurement
- Multi-point and timed mean calculation
- Max/min values
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Display light
- Auto Off function
- Built-in Ø 100 mm vane
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- 2 x Attachable funnels / Cones
- Testo 417 100mm Rotating Vane Anemometer
- 1 x Circular cone (200mm x 200mm)
- 1 x Square cone (330mm x 330mm)
- UKAS 5 point Calibration Certificate
- Case with zip for measuring instruments and probes - 0516 0210
- PP3 9V Battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.