Testo 420 Volume Flow Hood
A lightweight, precise and convenient instrument, the Testo 420 Volume Flow Hood is the ideal solution for regulating volume flows at larger air intakes and outlets.
Featuring a flow straightener that significantly reduces the usual measurement errors at swirl outlets in particular, the Testo 420 Volume Flow Hood assists users to fulfil hygienic Indoor Air Quality guidelines and stipulations in ventilation and air conditioning systems efficiently (in industry, office rooms or in cleanrooms for example).
Weighing less than 2.9 kg and featuring ergonomic handles, the Testo 420 Volume Flow Hood can be tilted and removed for more comfortable readout of the measurement values.
Mobile devices can also be used as a second display and remote control (via the free iOS/Android Bluetooth App), also letting users finalise and send the measurement report directly on site.
- Measuring Range: 40 to 4000 m³/h
- Accuracy ±1 Digit: ±3 % of m.v. +12 m³/h at +22 °C, 1013 hPa (85 to 3500 m³/h)
- Resolution: 1 m³/h
- Measuring Range: -20 to +70 °C
- Accuracy ±1 Digit: ±0.5 °C (0 to +70 °C), ±0.8 °C (-20 to 0 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
Capacitive Humidity Sensor
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy ±1 Digit: ±1.8 %RH +3 % of m.v. at +25 °C, (5 to 80 %RH)
- Resolution: 0.1 %RH
Differential Pressure Sensor
- Measuring Range: 0 to 120 Pa
- Accuracy ±1 Digit: ±2 % of m.v. +0.05 Pa
- Resolution: 0.001 Pa
- Operating temperature: -5 to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Standard hood: 610 x 610 mm
- Battery type: Alkali manganese, mignon, Type AA
- Battery life: 30 hrs
- Display: Dot matrix with illumination
- Memory: 2 GB internal
- Interface: Micro USB
- Warranty: 2 years
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.