Testo 750-1 Voltage Tester
The Testo 750-1 Voltage Tester is an innovative yet simple device from Testo which can be used for voltage testing, continuity testing and measuring rotating magnetic field in target electrical circuits. With a voltage testing range of 12 to 690V AC/DC and a continuity range of up to 500 kΩ, the Testo 750-1 is suitable for assessing low-voltage installations. For rotating magnetic field testing, the measurement range goes from 100 to 690V AC at 50/60Hz.
Results on the Testo 750-1 are instantly visible from any angle thanks to its patented all-round LED display which is made even clearer by the device’s unique fibre optic technology. The anti-slip ring and ergonomic, lightweight design make it easy and safe to manoeuvre. The Testo 750-1 is rated as Cat IV up to 600V and Cat III up to 1000V as well as being compatible with the latest European standard for voltage testers (EN61243-3:2010) so the user can have confidence when using the tester.
The Testo 750-1 comes supplied with batteries, a measuring tip protector and measuring tip caps as well as a two-year warranty so the user has all he or she needs to get started straightaway. Overall, it is an affordable, accurate voltage tester that improves safety and practicality thanks to its unique LED display.
Testo part number: 05907501
- Voltage testing range: 12 to 690V AC/DC
- Continuity testing range: <500Ω
- Rotating magnetic field testing: 100 to 690 V AC at 50-60Hz
- Cat IV to 600V, Cat III to 1000V
- Patented all-round LED display
- Fibre optic technology
- Anti-slip ring
- Light, ergonomic grip
- Comes supplied with batteries, measuring tip protector and measuring tip caps
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible with EN 61243-3:2010
- Voltage testing: 12 to 690V AC/DC
- Continuity testing: <500kΩ
- Rotating magnetic field testing: 100 to 690V at 50/60Hz
- Measurement category: Cat IV to 600V, Cat III to 1000V
- Protection class: IP64
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50℃
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60℃
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 270 x 70 x 35mm
- Weight: 230g
- Warranty: 2 years
- Authorisations: TUV, CSA, CE
- Standard: EN 61243-3:2010
- Testo 750-1 Voltage Tester
- Testo 750-1 Voltage Tester instructions
- Measuring tip protector
- Measuring tip caps
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.