Testo 870 Thermal Imaging Camera
This addition to Testo’s range has been designed with the help of heating and building contractors, service engineers, and facilities management specialists providing the perfect tool for all these applications.
Now with FREE Testo SuperResolution technology the 870 camera will upscale all thermal images within the software adding digital clarity and details within the image normally expected from a 320x240 pixel thermal camera.
Testo’s 870 is an ideal thermal imaging camera for various of tasks including:
- Detecting leaks in pipework
- Electrical panel inspections
- Locating radiator blockages
- Localising cold bridges
- Finding underfloor heating leakages both quickly and easily
- Discovering overheating equipment and cables before they become problematic
With a high resolution sensor of 160 x 120 (19,200) pixels (doubled to 320 x 240 when using Testo Super Resolution technology) and a thermal sensitivity of <100mK, minor temperature difference s indicating potential faults are easy to spot instantly.
The wide-angle 34° lens combined with automatic detection of hot and colds spots allow a large area to be surveyed with points of concern immediately highlighted for the user. The 870 is also the first Testo thermal camera to use focus free technology giving a perfect image as close as half a meter without needing to adjust the camera at all, making electrical inspections in tight spaces much easier and more practical.
With a temperature range of -20°C to +280°C and an accuracy of ±2%, the Testo 870 is incredibly versatile for a wide variety of thermal inspection.
160 x 120 (19,200) pixels
Detects <100mK differences between -20°C to 280°C with an accuracy of ±2%
Built in digital camera with Testo 870-2
Automatic recognition of hot and cold spots
Super Resolution Technology
- IR Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels
- Field of View: 34° x 26°
- Min.Focus Distance: 2000 images
- Image Frequency: 9Hz
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: 2000 images
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +280°C
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable (operating time: 4 hrs)
- Storage: 1.6GB/>2000 images
- Weight: 550g
- Dimensions (mm): 219 x 96 x 95
- Testo 870-1 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Testo Super Resolution
- Testo Pro Reporting Software
- USB cable
- Mains Unit
- Li-on Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.