The Testo 882 offers incredible resolution as standard in a compact pistol-grip design allowing non-instusive thermal inspections in a wide range of inspections, with the option to measure up to 550°C increasing the possibilities even further.
The standard resolution of 76,800 pixels allows detailed thermal images to be taken, accurately identifying the potential fault. If this still isn’t enough resolution, using Testo’s Super Resolution technology it can be increased four-fold to 307,200 pixels offering unparalleled detail.
With a wide-angle 32° lens and excellent temperature resolution of <60mK, large areas can be surveyed in a single image while still retaining important data. Thanks to the built-in camera and powerful LEDs the Testo 882 can also take a regular visual image simultaneously for simpler identification of fault locations, even in poorly-lit areas.
The Testo 882 also includes a special mould measurement function. By using ambient air temperature, air humidity and surface temperature, a humidity image can be created areas likely to suffer from mould.
- 320 x 240 (76,800) pixels.
- Detects <60mK differences between -20°C to 350°C (Option high temperature range up to 550°C with an accuracy of ±2% (±3% in high temperature range).
- Built-in digital camera.
- Automatic recognition of hot and cold spots.
- Special mould detection function.
- Super Resolution Technology.
- IR Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Field of View: 32° x 23°
- Min. Focus Distance: 0.4m
- Image Frequency: 33Hz
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: <60mK at +30°C
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +350°C (0°C to 550°C)
- Accuracy: ±2% (±3% in high temperature range)
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable (operating time: 4 hrs)
- Storage: 2GB SD Card (1000 images)
- Weight: 900g
- Dimensions (mm): 152 x 108 x 262
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.