TMPV:207+ Solar Irradiance Meter & PV Multimeter
The TMPV:207+ Solar Irradiance Multimeter is capable of measuring solar irradiance, AC/DC voltage & current, continuity and resistance. This dual purpose irradiance meter and digital PV multimeter is ideal before, during and after the installation of a solar PV system and is capable of operating simultaneously.
The solar irradiance function allows the level of solar power to be measured so that PV panels can be positioned to achieve the maximum possible power output. The more solar power available, the more electrical power the installation will generate. The TMPV:207+ solar irradiance meter measures solar radiation in both BTU and W/m² so that PV installers can determine the optimum angle of inclination and the best location for solar panels.
The built-in solar multimeter of the TMPV:207plus enables PV engineers to quickly and accurately measure the solar module’s open circuit voltage (Voc) “in situ” in accordance with IEC/BSEN 62446. This reading can then be used along with a short circuit current (Isc) value to determine the power output of a solar PV cell. Short circuit current testing can be performed using an additional Clamp Meter such as the Metrel MD9230.
We highly recommend that you purchase the MC4 Test Leads for safely connecting your TMPV:207+ to a PV installation with MC4 connectors or the MC3 Test Leads for safe connection to a solar system with MC3 connectors.
TMPV:207+ Solar Power Meter Features:
- Simultaneously measure solar irradiance and open circuit voltage (Voc)
- Measure solar power in either BTU or W/m² as required by IEC/BSEN 62446
- Measures AC/DC Voltage up to 600V
- High accuracy and rapid response time
- Measure AC/DC current (upto 200mA)
Solar Irradiance Meter
- Display: 3-1/2 digits LCD
- Range: 634BTU , 1999W/m²
- Resolution: 1BTU, 1W/m²
- Accuracy: 3BTU, 10W/m² , 5%
- Sampling time: approx. 0.25sec
Solar PV Multimeter
- DC Voltage: 200mV - 600V, 0.5% max
- AC Voltage: 2V - 600V, 1.2% max
- DC Current: 200μA - 200mA, 1.5% max
- AC Current: 200μA - 200mA, 2.0% max
- Resistance: 200Ω - 20MΩ, 0.8% max
- Continuity Test: Beep if less than 100Ω
- CAT III 600V
- Dimensions: 162 x 75 x 44mm
- Weight: 308g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.