Tramex Moisture Encounter Plus Meter
The Tramex Moisture Encounter PLUS is the world’s bestselling and most popular non-invasive moisture mete. The Tramex Moisture Encounter PLUS has applications for many industries including but not limited to: IAQ, Mold Remediation, building, home inspection, roofing, drywall, painting, flood and water restoration, flooring and pest control. Three ranges of sensitivity make it suitable for various building materials.
Tramex Moisture Encounter Plus Key features:
- Non-destructive moisture measurement of wood, plaster, drywall block, brick, roofing and most materials found in the building envelope.
- Three measurement ranges optimized for testing different materials.
- Deep signal penetration up to 1.25”(30mm) to detect elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Suitable for use on covering materials such as: Porcelain or Ceramic tile, Drywall, Carpet, Vinyl Flooring, VCT tile, Floor Laminates, Wall Coverings, Roofing Membranes.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity, repeat ability and greater depth of signal penetration.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on wood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for other materials.
- Large clear easy to read display giving meaningful readings.
- Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be switched on or off.
- Automatic Power Cut off switches “Off” when not in use.
“State of the art” non-destructive moisture meter for measuring and recording moisture in building materials.
Moisture Encounter Plus
Non-destructive moisture meter employing advanced analog and digital technology with automatic timed cut-out and HOLD facility.
Concrete Encounter CME 4
Non-destructive moisture meter for concrete floors.
CRH Flooring Meter
“State of the art” non-destructive testing and recording of moisture content and relative humidity in concrete, gypsum screeds and sub-floors.
Wood Moisture Encounter
Non-destructive testing of wood and wood products.
Professional Moisture Meter
Digital resistance meter with probes, tests deep into wood.
Compact Moisture Meter
Economical pin-type resistance meter for wood.
R.W.S. Roof & Wall Scanner
Non-destructive Moisture Scanner for the building envelope.
Mobile non-destructive moisture surveying instrument for inspecting flat roofs.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.