Tramex MRH 3 Hygro-i Kit
The MRH3 Hygro-i Kit is a professional non invasive moisture and humidity kit designed to accurately measure moisture within the building envelope.
The kit incorporates 3 modes of operation.
- A non invasive approach to testing the moisture of wood.
- An alternative plug in heavy duty wood pin probe with extra insulated 7” (200mm) pins for deep wall probing.
- Plus an additional plug in Hygro-i humidity probe for fast effective measurement of temperature, dew point, relative humidity and mixing ratio readings.
The MRH3 Hygro-i gives anyone the option to measure relative scale of 0-100 for common building materials such as drywall, laminate, shingles, masonry products and residential asphalt. The Plug in Hygro-i probe is the latest reusable NIST traceable probe reading 1 and a quarter deep in wood to ensure accurate measurements every time.
As most environmental contractors are aware lighting conditions can vary from job to job. The MRH3 III benefits from a backlit display ideal for low light conditions.
The kit contains an AZ8868 Infrared Thermometer for non intrusive temperature monitoring this along with the MRH III’s ability to test moisture via non destructive pads makes the MRH 3 Hygro-i Kit ideal for busy environmental contractors.
- MRH III Digital, Hand-Held, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter (MRH3)
- Accessory pack (brush, cutter, ruler, probe insertion and retrieval tool) (HI-ACC)
- Hole Liners and Caps (4)
- Hygro-i Electronic Interface (RHIE)
- 75% RH Calibration Salt Check (SAL75)
- Hygro-i Relative Humidity Probe
- Insulated Pins 7” (200 mm)
- Hand Held Pin Wood Probe (HH14TP30)
- Infrared Surface Thermometer (AZ8868)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.