Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner
It is extremely difficult to visually locate moisture and decay in or behind exterior insulating finishing systems (EIFS) or roofing systems, as evidence of damp and decay may not be visible either side of the wall or roof. Without the means of identifying these problematic conditions, moisture levels can increase which will eventually lead to rot, decay and possible failure of the system and the structure.
Tramex offer a solution in the form of the Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner. It features non-invasive, low frequency measurement electrodes allowing for non-destructive measurements of the following materials:
- Non-Conductive Single Ply Roofing
- Built-Up Roofing
- Modified & Soray Foam Roofing Systems
- Exterior Insulation Finishing Systems (EIFS)
- Concrete flooring and substrates
The Tramex RWS is a robust, handheld moisture meter with two operating modes; one for roofing applications and the other for EIFS/Foam insulation systems. Each operating mode has two ranges of signal penetration (up to 100mm/4”) for maximum accuracy of test results. A telescopic adaptor is also included for use on roofing, ceilings and floors.
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- Detects, locates and traces leaks in concrete flooring.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- “Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
- Size: 125mm x 275mm x 75mm (4.9" x 10.8" x 2.9")
- Weight: 853g (1.88lbs)
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Analogue
- Depth of penetration: 100mm (4")
- Sensitivity: Four Ranges: Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity. EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
- Limitations: Some EPDM, Butyl rubber roofing and other conductive roofing. Hard Coat Stucco, wire lath or wire mesh reinforced finishes.
- Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Moisture Meter
- Leather carry case
- 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Telescopic handle for use on roofing, ceilings and floors only
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.