Tramex WME Wood Moisture Encounter
The Tramex WME Wood Moisture Encounter is a highly advanced moisture measurement device. The non-invasive mode sends a non-destructive signal up to 30mm (11⁄4'') into the wood and can measure moisture from 5% to 55%. The device can also use an optional heavy-duty, pin-type wood probe to take readings of 7% to 40%.
Wood moisture readings are shown on a large, clear, digital display and the Moisture Encounter has a useful hold function which 'freezes' the reading on the screen when the device is facing away from the user. The Encounter can be adjusted to measure different species of wood and uses species and temperature correction when in pin-probe mode.
The Tramex WME Wood Moisture Encounter is the product of over 40 years of experience in the industry and its advanced technology and innovative dual methods of taking measurements make it a highly accurate and useful instrument. It is available as a stand alone product or as part of a kit for measuring wood or general flooring.
- Non-destructive penetration into wood up to 30mm
- Invasive mode using heavy-duty probe (optional)
- Hold function can freeze reading on screen
- Large, backlit digital display
- Adjustable specific gravity for readings in different wood species
- Species and temperature correction with probe
- Multi-language function
- Size: 150mm x 85mm x 38mm (6" x 3.5" x 1.5")
- Weight: 244 g (8.6oz)
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit
- Depth of penetration: 30mm (1.25")
- Non-invasive measuring range: 5-55% MC (at SG of 0.3)
- Invasive measuring range: 7-40% MC
- Tramex WME Wood Moisture Encounter
- 9V PP3 Battery
- One year warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.