Transmille 2080 Calibration Checkbox
This Calibration Checkbox allows managers, supervisors and electricians a fast way of carrying out regular verification of the most used electricians test meters and test instruments including 17th edition electrical test equipment. With this calibration check box you can meet the requirement of the NICIEC to verify your test instruments. Its low cost and portable it can be used on or off site. Its ideal for the verification of RCD Testers, Earth Loop Testers, Insulation and continuity testers and can also be used on the newer combined / multi-function installation testers. Use it to identify faulty instruments, faulty test leads and avoid both wasting and costly mistakes.
Checking Insulation and Continuity Testers
- 3 high value resistors (1Mohm, 9.9Mohm & 99Mohm) for testing the insulation resistance measurement function.
- LED indication of test voltage at 100V, 250V, 500V and1000V
- 3 low value resistors ( 0.5ohms, 2ohms & 10ohms) for testing the continuity function.
- AC line voltage output for testing voltage measurement
Checking RCD Testers
- Dedicated 13A socket provides functional check of RCD tester operation
- 3 selectable ranges : 10mA (Nominal) @150ms30mA (Nominal) @ 150ms
- Indicators for Ready, Tripped and Over current
Checking Earth Loop Testers
A functional check of LOOP Testers, allowing direct measurement of supplied loop impedance and supplied loop impedance + 1 ohm via a dedicated 13A socket.
When connected, the 2080 checkbox will indicate voltage between the following wires * P-E (Phase to Earth), P-N (Phase to Neutral), N-E (Neutral to Earth) * Does not detect Neutral to Earth reversal.
- Supply Loop • Supply Loop + 1ohm : 5%
- 1Mohm : 9.9Mohm : 99Mohm : 1%
- Max. Test Voltage 1.2kV
- 0.5ohm : 2ohm : 10ohm : 1% ± 20mohm
- Max. Current 300mA
- 10mA (Nominal) @150ms30mA (Nominal) @ 150ms
1 Item(s)per pageQ: Do we still have to have our meters calibrated every year if check box results are still good. Posted On: 29/05/2015 By: Paul BuckfieldA: Hi Paul, keeping a record of your own checks can prolong the period of calibration that is required by regulatory bodies like the NICEIC, NAPIT, ELECSA etc. It is not intended to replace calibration, which is recommended annually. My advice is to contact your regulatory assessor and ask what the prolonged period will be, should you keep your own record of calibration checks. I hope this helps
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.