Transmille 6080 Plus PAT Tester
The Transmille 6080 PLUS PAT Tester is part of the powered PAT tester range from Transmille which are the only Battery Powered PAT Testers on the market with a 10 and 25A Earth Bond Continuity Test. The IET recommends that appliances should be tested to 1,5 times its fuse rating.
The Transmille PAT Testers are currently the only battery powered PAT testers on the market that can accommodate that recommendation.
The Transmille 6080 and 6080 PLUS are also currently the only Dual Voltage Battery Powered PAT Testers available.
For complete record keeping, the 6080 PLUS incorporates the ability to store comprehensive appliance details including serial number, appliance/asset number, site, location and retest interval using its built-in QWERTY keyboard. This data is stored in its memory until downloaded to the PC for use in professionally formatted reports and testing certificates. The tester can also be used with the optional Barcode Scanner.
Using the 6080PLUS and the optional Transmille DRS, appliances can be automatically uploaded back onto the 6080PLUS to remove the need for re-entering details of 'known' appliances. This will speed up your PAT testing considerably after your first cycle.
Lead lengths are easily adjustable with a length slide button that will take the resistance within the lead into account. A unique time saving function. The Transmille 6080 Plus has a separate Extension and IEC Lead Test. Simply connect your lead to the tester and Press the IEC button. The Transmille 6080 will then run an Earth bond test, Insulation test and a polarity test on the lead. Pass and Fail results are clearly displayed on a red/green LED bar making it very easy to interpret your PAT Test result using the Transmille.
The self check function allows the 6080 Plus to be verified using its own built in test facility - simply connect to the self check outputs to confirm correct PAT operation. Another unique function.
The Transmille 6080 PLUS can perform these following tests: Earth Bond Continuity on 25A, 10A and 100mA (for IT equipment), Insulation Test, Earth Leakage Test, Polarity Test and a Fuse Test. This is a modern tester designed for professionals wanting to save time and move faster between tests, while also creating maximum traceability with the facility of the QWERTY keyboard.
When you purchase the Transmille 6080 PAT Tester from test-meter.co.uk you will receive 500 Pass and 200 Fail PAT Labels worth £29, free of charge.
- Transmille 6080 PLUS Portable Appliance Tester
- Removable earth bond lead
- Power charger
- Instruction manual
- 12 months manufacturers warranty
- Roll of 500 Pass Labels
- Roll of 200 Fail Labels
- Earth Bond Continuity @ 100mA, 10A, 25A, Range 0 to 10 Ohms
- Insulation Testing @ 500V DC, Range 0.1-100 Mohms
- Leakage Current @ 0.1mA to 15mA @ 240V / 50Hz
- Fuse Test: Pass / Fail: Checks power switch on & fuse OK using 230V.
- Polarity Test: Checking internal wiring on IEC/Extension Leads
- Self Check: Earth Bond @ 0.4 Ohms
- Self Check: Insulation Resistance @ 7MOhms
- Self Check: Leakage Current @ 1mA
- Lead Length Correction Slider control 1 to 5m
- Battery life: Typical 500 tests before recharging (mains operation possible)
- Recharge time: 6 Hours
- Memory Capacity: 1000 Tests (unlimited with PC based storage)
- Weight & Dimensions 3,9 kg, 390 x 280 x 110mm
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.