The UT528 PAT tester from Uni-T is a basic and battery powered PAT testing machine that conducts tests on Class I and Class II appliances as well as extension leads using a separate test sequence. Using a simple three button operation the Uni-T is easy to use and handy for individuals who are new to PAT testing and would prefer a simple PAT instrument.
The Uni-T UT528 carries out the basic required tests upon selection of the appliance type (Class I / Class II / Extension Lead) in an automatic test sequence and displays the readins and PASS/FAIL status at the end of the test. Aside from the basic test requirements the UT528 PAT Tester also has the following features inbuilt:
- Zero Earth Lead function: Used to zero out resistance built up within the earth test lead to avoid inflated Earth Bond readings as a result.
- 250V Insulation Test option: In addition to the standard test voltage at 500V, a lower voltage of 250V can be selected. This is ideal when testing extension leads with surge protection.
- 30m Long Lead Test: Activated when testing extension leads exceeding 30m in lengh. This increases the earth resistance allowance in accordance with guidelines for long extension leads.
The Uni-T UT528 is capable of testing all standard appliances fitted with a 230V plug and all standard 230V 13A extension leads and IEC leads. Using a low test current exclusively at 200mA the Uni-T UT528 is also safe for testing any IT equipment.
The UT528 comes supplied in a card plastic carry case that holds the instrument and basic accesories, The kit also includes an earth bond lead with probe and clip, 230V extension lead adaptor, earth nulling adaptor, 6 x C cell batteries and instruction manual. The Uni-T UT528 has been calibrated at time of production but is NOT supplied with a calibration certificate as standard. If this is required then please select when adding to basket.
- Battery powered and lightweight
- 3 button operation
- Inbuilt auto sequence tests
- 250V/500V Insulation Test
- Low current earth bond test - Safe for IT equipment
- Setting inbuilt for long extension leads
- Supplied in hard plastic case
- Lead nulling function
- Supplied with 12 months warranty
- Test Current: +/- 200mA DC
- Display Range: 0.00Ω – 19.99Ω
- Pass Value Class I: 0.2Ω
- Pass Value Cord Test: 0.2Ω
- Test Voltages: 250V/500V DC
- Display Range: 0.20Mohms – 19.99Mohms
- Pass Value: 1MΩ (for Class I)
- Pass Value: 2MΩ (for Class II)
IEC Lead Test
- Tests Performed: Earth Continuity, Insulation Resistance, Live, Neutral Continuity and Polarity
Equivalent Leakage Class I
- Test Voltage: 40V, 50Hz AC Nominal
- Display Range: 0.10mA – 19.99 mA
- Pass Value: 0.75mA
Equivalent Leakage Class II
- Test Voltage: 40V, 50Hz AC Nominal
- Display Range: 0.10mA – 19.99mA
- Pass Value: 0.25mA
- 210mm x178mm x 90mm
- 870G (without batteries)
- 1200G (with batteries)
- Uni-T UT528 PAT Tester
- Hard plastic Uni-T carry case
- Earth Bond Lead with probe and crocodile clip
- Earth nulling adaptor
- 6 x C cell batteries
- 230V Extension Lead Adaptor
- Neck strap
- Instruction manual UNI T UT 528
- 12 months manufacturers warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.