USB to RS232 Serial Adaptor For PAT Testers
Most PAT testers have an RS232 Serial download connector, but most modern laptops and PC's have USB connector so this adaptor may help in that situation. This USB to RS232 serial adaptor will give you the capability to download PAT testers like the Seaward Europa Plus, Seaward Supernova Elite, Supernova Plus and others to your laptops and PC's. You will still require the RS232 serial cable provide with those testers to connect to this adaptor. This adapter sets the standards in appearance and functionality with its high gloss white enclosure and side-lit blue traffic indicators designed to appeal to discerning PC and MAC users alike. For additional connection reliability, both the USB connector and DB9 serial connector are gold plated. Based on the very latest FTDI "R" series chip set technology this USB to RS232 PAT adapter offers outstanding performance and quality at a remarkable price.
- Special high gloss white finish enclosure design
- Looks and works great with MAC, PC and Linux platforms
- Enhanced RS232 transciever gives serial port speed of up to 1000K bps
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- One DB9 male connector
- Serial Communication Parameters
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
- Gold plated USB and DB9 connectors for enhanced connection reliability
- Side-lit blue RX and TX traffic indicators
- Integral 10cm USB cable with moulded strain relief
- Quality 4-layer pcb design
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required
- Uses latest FTDI "R" type chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
- Supports Windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, Linux, MAC-OS8,9,X
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
- Driver CD included: Supports Windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, Linux, MAC-OS8, OS9, OSX
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.