WERA Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 7441 VDE (Handle Only)
The WERA Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 7441 VDE Handle boasts a series of useful features including torque-controlled tightening which helps prevent damage to the tool and screws as well as providing a safe and secure connection to manufacturers’ standards. The Adjustable VDE’s torque setting can be easily adjusted by feel and sight (0.1Nm increments) without additional tools.
The tool is specifically made for electrical applications so that the user can work safely on components with a voltage up to 1000V (compliant with EN60900:2004). The product is compatible with any blade in the Wera Kraftform Kompakt VDE range and blades can be quickly changed as the Adjustable VDE has press-in blade auto-lock and easy release. Furthermore, there is a clear audio-visual signal when the pre-set load value is exceeded.
The WERA Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 7441 VDE is a unique, safe, easy-to-use product which allows the user to quickly move between tasks and work comfortably thanks to its patented Kraftform handle.
- 100V VDE rated, fully compliant with EN60900:2004
- Torque-controlled tightening to avoid damage
- Range of 1.2Nm-3.0Nm (accurate to ±6%)
- Loud and audible excess load signal
- Unrestricted loosening torque
- Patented Kraftform handle allows comfortable intensive use
- Spin sleeve for stability and safety
- Compatible with all existing Kraftform Kompakt VDE blades
- Press-in blade auto-lock and easy release
- Comes with calibration certificate
- Easily adjustable by feel and sight (0.1Nm increments)
- No need for additional adjustment tools
- Torque Range: 1.2Nm - 3.0Nm
- Accuracy: ±6%
- Rating: 1000V
- Weight: 0.6kg
- WERA Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 7441 VDE (Handle Only)
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.