C.A. 6545 5kV Megohmmeter
The C.A. 6545 5kV Megohmmeter offers the very best in insulation testing technology & accuracy and can be used for both quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation. The C.A. 6545 Megohmmeter measures voltage, frequency, capacitance and residual current on installations or equipment. The CA 6545 is capable of measuring insulation up to 10 Tera ohms at a test voltage of up to 5000V DC.
The 6545 mega ohmmeter can automatically calculate the polarisation index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) which can be used to qualify the quality and ageing of insulation. In addition this insulation tester can measure and calculate the dielectric discharge index (DD). To measure as accurately as possible the test voltage can be adjusted between 40 and 1000V in 10V steps and between 1000 and 5100V in 100V steps. The CA6545 HV insulation tester also provides time-controlled testing, programmable alarms and a SMOOTH function.
C.A. 6545 5kV Megohmmeter Features:
- Wide range from 30kΩ to 10TΩ
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500/1,000/2,500 and 5,000V
- Programmable test voltage position in increments of 10V or 100V
- Large backlit LCD screen with bargraph
- Qualitative analysis: automatic calculation of DAR, PI, DD ratios & tracing of the R(t) curve
- Programmed test duration, lock-in of test voltage, smooth function & programmable alarms.
- Rechargeable battery with a 30-day service life for 10 DAR & 5 PI measurements per day.
- Site-proof casing with sealed IP53 shock resistant cover
- 500V range: 30kΩ - 2TΩ
- 1000V range: 100kΩ - 4TΩ
- 2500V range: 100kΩ - 10TΩ
- 5000V range: 300kΩ - 10TΩ
- Accuracy: ±5% ±3 counts (1kΩ - 40GΩ), ±15% ±10 counts (40GΩ - 10TΩ)
- Programmable test duration: 1 - 59 minutes
- DAR (1min/30sec): 0.02 - 50.00
- PI (10min/1min): 0.02 - 50.00
- DD: 0.02 - 50.00
- Customisable PI: 30s - 59min as required
- Voltage test/Safety: 0 - 1000V AC/DC
- Voltage alert: >25V
- Test inhibition: Adjustable according to test voltage
- Smooth function: Yes
- Range: 0.005 - 49.99µF
- Leakage current measurement: 0.001nA - 3mA
- Memory storage: 4Kb (20 test values)
- Display: Giant LCD & bargraph
- Compliance: IEC 61010 CAT III 1000V, IEC 61557
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
- C.A. 6545 Megohmmeter
- 2 x 3m Safety leads with HV plug and HV crocodile clip
- 3m Guarded safety lead with HV plug with rear connector and HV crocodile clip
- 0.35m Rear connector lead
- 2m Mains power cable
- Simplified operating manual
- Operating manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.