Test-Meter.co.uk prioritizes above anything else that our customers are fully satisfied with the goods purchased. If you purchased items that failed to meet expectations, you can rest assured that you are covered by our 60 Day Returns Guarantee. To be eligible for a return or refund note that points below must apply:
- Unwanted items must be returned within 60 days from date of receipt.
- The goods are returned unmarked and undamaged in a resalable condition with original packaging intact.
- Accessories, promotional items and free gifts included with the original order must be returned with the goods.
- If the goods returned do not comply with these conditions then please note that a refund/return may be rejected or a 10% re-stocking fee may be applied.
- Software, books/publications, unlock codes, DVD's are regrettably not refundable once opened or registered.
- Service items such as Calibration cannot be refunded.
- Any shipping and handling fees paid are non-refundable and the customer is liable to pay any return delivery charges unless the item is deemed faulty on arrival or inadvertently mis-sold. For returns we recommend you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we cannot be held liable for goods lost in transit.
- Items made to order, configured specifically and otherwise customised based on customer reuqests may not be applicable for a return/refund.
Test Meter Group Ltd. complies to UK regulations, more information can be found in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000: www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.
Arranging a return
To arrange the return of an item for a refund or exchange, please complete our Customer Returns Form and enclose it with your returned item(s). If you do not have access to printer, please e-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
Although you are welcome to arrange your own return, we also offer an easy-to-use DPD Online Portal, allowing you to quickly organise return and print off return postage labels (subject to £5+VAT charge where appropriate).