To arrange the return of an item for a refund or exchange, please raise a ticket in our Support Centre, selecting 'I want to arrange a return/refund' from the dropdown.
To progress you will be asked to complete our Customer Returns Form and enclose it with your returned item(s). If you do not have access to printer, please e-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
Test-Meter.co.uk prioritizes above anything else that our customers are fully satisfied with the goods purchased. If you purchased items that failed to meet expectations, you can rest assured that you are covered by our 60 Day Returns Guarantee. To be eligible for a return or refund note that points below must apply:
- Unwanted items must be returned within 60 days from date of receipt.
- The goods are returned unmarked and undamaged in a resalable condition with original packaging intact.
- Accessories, promotional items and free gifts included with the original order must be returned with the goods.
- Personalised calibration certificates
- Special product orders
- Modifications, factory-fitted or optional items on 'made to order' instruments (such as additional sensors on flue gas analysers)
- Software (digital) license keys
- Softare (physical) that have been opened, activated or registered
- Product care plans that have been opened, activated or registered
- Books, DVDs or CDs that have been opened
- Shipping and handling fees are also not refundable.
The Purchaser or Hirer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred shipping products back to Test Meter Group Limited. If products are supplied with a promotional free gift, the free item must also be returned (in a resalable condition) to receive a full refund. Should the free gift not be returned, the advertised retail value of the free gift will be deducted from the refund. We strongly recommend you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Test Meter Group Ltd. complies to UK regulations, more information can be found in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000: www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.