Extech 382213 Digital Triple Output DC Power Supply
Outputs a constant amount of voltage and current from three output ports that can be used absolutely anywhere
A power supply module with digital indicators that show the level of current/voltage currently being sent out from the unit, with easy to adjust output levels thanks to rotary dials on the front of the unit. An adjustable range from 0-30V and includes a 0-3A modes and fixed 5V and 12V voltage modes. The latter of these functions make this an ideal power supply for TTL or CMOS projects.
The 382213 also includes easy snap terminals, overload protection, short circuit protection, has a current limiting front panel LED indicator and uses binding post terminals for variable supply.
Extech 382213 Key Features
- Digital LCD display
- Triple Output: Adjustable 0-30V, 0-3A plus fixed 5V and 12V
- 0-30V Adjustable Voltage Output
- 0-3A Adjustable Current Output
- Independent 5V and 12V Outputs Provide Power for TTL or CMOS Projects
- Easy Snap Terminals for 5V and 12V outputs
- Overload and Short Circuit Protection
- Constant Voltage or Current
- Current Limiting Front Panel LED Indicator
- Binding Post Terminals for Variable Supply
- Complete with power cord
- Voltage Output, DC: 0 to 30 Volts
- Current Output, DC: 0 to 3 Amps
- Ripple and Noise: <5mV
- Line Regulation: <0.05%+10mV
- Load Regulation: <0.05%+10mV
- Fixed Output Voltage: 5V/0.5A (cont.), 1A(max); 12V/0.5A (cont.), 1A(max)
- Display: Digital (V&A),3 digit 0.1 res. LCD
- Power: 110/220VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 6 x 5.6 x 9.5" (152 x 142 x 242)
- Weight: 11lbs. (5kg)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.