Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
The Extech CO10 is a pocket sized CO2 meter operated by a single button which indicates CO2 levels up to 1000ppm (parts per million) on a backlit LCD display.
Ideal for HVAC inspection, an intermittent audible alarm will indicate CO2 levels starting at 35ppm, with the tone becoming continuous when levels reach 200ppm.
- Ideal for HVAC and residential inspections
- Pocket sized
- One button operation
- Displays CO2 between 0-1000ppm
- 2 stage audible alarm
- Backlit LCD display for low light conditions
- Max Hold and Data Hold buttons
- Auto power off
- Range 0 to 1000ppm
- Resolution 1ppm
- Accuracy 5% or ±10ppm
- Sensor Type Stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO)
- Sensor Life 3 years (typical)
- Power one 9V battery
- Dimensions 6.3 x 2.2 x 1.57" (160 x 56 x 40mm)
- Weight 6.35oz (180g)
- Extech CO10 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meter
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.