FLIR CM74 Commercial Clamp Meter
The FLIR CM74 Commercial Clamp Meter has practicality at its core with a narrow 35mm jaw and bright LED worklights that help you make measurements in dark, awkward places such as panels and cabinets. The device measures AC/DC current up to 600A and AC/DC voltage up to 1000V. There is also a useful input for a flexible current probe accessory which brings access to even tighter spaces and more awkward wiring.
The moulded rubber hand grips make it easier to keep hold of the instrument when stretching to take a reading and the large LCD screen ensures that measurements are clearly visible. Its small size and slim clamps allow it to sit comfortably in your back pocket so it is easy to use and transport.
The CM74 has all the functions needed for advanced troubleshooting including True RMS, LoZ voltage, VFD Mode, Inrush, and Smart Diode with Disable. Furthermore, AC current range can be increased from the already substantial 600A to 3000A with a TA72 or TA74 Flex Clamp Accessory. Additional features include Min/Max Hold and Auto Power Off with Disable.
The FLIR CM74 Commercial Clamp Meter is extremely usable and versatile. The user also benefits from FLIR's limited lifetime warranty.
- Narrow 35mm jaws for easy access to awkward wiring
- Measures up to 600A and 1000V AC/DC
- Strong LED lights for use in the dark
- Bright LED screen makes measurements easy to read
- True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode, Inrush and Smart Diode
- Min/Max Hold and Power Off with Disable
- Rubber hand grips for ease of use
- DC Voltage: 1000V range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- AC Voltage: 1000V range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- VFD AC Voltage: 1000V range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- LoZ Mode AC Voltage: 1000V range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- LoZ Mode DC Voltage: 1000V range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- DC Current: 600.0A range, ±2.0% basic accuracy
- AC Current: 600.0A range, ±2.0% basic accuracy
- VFD AC Current: 600.0A range, ±2.0% basic accuracy
- Inrush AC Current: 600.0A range, ±3.0% basic accuracy
- Inrush Current threshold: Min 0.5A, integration time 100ms
- Frequency: 60.00kHz range, ±0.1% basic accuracy
- Resistance: 6000Ω range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- Continuity: 600.0Ω range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- Capacitance: 1000µF range, ±1.0% basic accuracy
- Diode: 1.5V range, ±1.5% basic accuracy
- Display Counts: 6000
- Jaw Opening: 1.38” (35mm), 1250MCM
- Category Rating: CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V
- Certifications: UL
- Battery Type: 4 x AAA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- FLIR CM74 Ciommercial Clamp Meter
- Gold-tipped silicon test leads
- 4 x AAA batteries
- User Manual (CD)
- Quick Start
- Extended Warranty Registration Card
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.