FLIR DM92 True RMS Industrial Multimeter
With the capacity to measure 11 different variables, large measurement ranges, and several advanced electrical features, the FLIR DM92 True RMS Industrial Multimeter is a highly versatile and accurate industrial multimeter. The maximum AC/DC voltage is 1000V and AC/DC current can be measured up to 10A whilst the DM92 also takes readings for frequency, resistance, continuity, capacitance, temperature and diode test.
Advanced features include True RMS for more accurate readings in both AC/DC voltage and AC/DC current as well as variable frequency drive filtering (VFD) which can measure non-traditional sine waves and noisy signals in VFD motors and drive controllers. In addition, LoZ mode helps avoid ghost voltage readings for long-run applications.
Several practical features make the DM92 easy to use. Its double-moulded, rubberised grips allow it to lie happily in one hand whilst the in-built stand means it can sit upright when the user is using both hands. Two premium silicone test leads come included with the DM92 which also features bright LED work lights and a sharp, backlit LCD display for working in poor light. The DM92 is therefore highly user-friendly. The internal memory allows for 99 recordings so the device is suitable for use around a large site without having to delete readings.
As with all FLIR products, the build-quality is excellent (the DM92 is designed to withstand a 3m fall) whilst the user also benefits from a limited lifetime warranty. Finally, the device has excellent safety ratings of Cat IV up to 600V and Cat III up to 1000V.
- Measures AC/DC voltage (1000V), AC/DC current (10A), resistance (10MΩ), continuity threshold (30Ω), frequency (100kHz), capacitance (40mF), and diode test (2V)
- Temperature measurement from -200℃ to +1200℃
- VFD, True RMS, LoZ
- Internal memory for 99 records
- Bright, LED work lights
- 6 x AAA batteries
- Cat IV up to 600V, Cat III up to 1000V
- Drop tested to 3m
- Limited lifetime warranty
- DC Voltage: 1000V; basic accuracy ±0.05%
- AC Voltage: 1000V; basic accuracy ±0.5%
- VFD AC Voltage: 1000V; basic accuracy ±0.5%
- DC Current: 10A; basic accuracy ±0.2%
- AC Current: 10A; basic accuracy ±1%
- Resistance: 40MΩ; basic accuracy 0.2%
- Continuity Threshold: 30Ω; basic accuracy 0.2%
- Frequency: 100kHz; basic accuracy ±5 digits
- Capacitance: 40mF; basic accuracy 0.9%
- Temperature: -200℃ to +1200℃; basic accuracy ±1%
- Diode Test: 2V; basic accuracy 1.5%
- Display Counts: 40,000
- IP Rating, Drop Test: IP54, 3m
- Category Rating: Cat IV to 600V, Cat III to 1000V
- Battery Type: 6 x AAA
- Memory: 99 internal storage locations
- Warranty: Limited lifetime*
*when registered within 60 days of purchase
- FLIR DM92 True RMS Digital Multimeter
- CAT IV Silicone Test Leads
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual/CD
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.