FLIR IM75 Insulation Tester and Digital Multimeter
Drop tested to 2 metres, the tough FLIR IM75 Insulation and DMM is packed with all the features a technician needs for installation, maintenance and fault-finding.
The FLIR IM75 allows you to perform insulation resistance tests up to 20GΩ at 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V as well as all the features you would expect from a multimeter meaning no more carrying multiple testers. The compact tester also has speciality insulation modes including polarisation index, dielectric absorption and earth bond resistance.
Rated at CATIII 1000V and CATIV 600V the FLIR IM75 includes METERLiNK connectivity. This allows the user to transmit live readings to and Android or iOS smartphones or tablets with the FREE FLIR Tools Mobile app. Alternatively the meter can store 99 readings internally for later review. METERLiNK also allows data to be transmitted to FLIR Thermal imaging cameras to document and analyse thermal changes during insulation measurements.
With a built-in VFD mode, much more accurate measurements can be taken on variable frequency drives. A coloured LED indicator and built in floodlight LEDs make inspection, testing and verification in dimly lit areas easier than ever.
FLIR IM 75 Key Features
- Insulation resistance up to 20GΩ at 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V
- True RMS multimeter measurements up to 1000V
- Built-in METERLiNK connectivity to FLIR thermal imaging cameras
- Variable Frequency Drive mode for increased accuracy (VFD mode)
- Bright LED torch floodlights inbuilt
- Durable moulded case drop tested to 2m and IP54
- Longevity guaranteed by FLIR Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DC Voltage Accuracy: ±0.1%
- AC Voltage: 1000.0V
- AC Voltage Accuracy: ±1.5%
- VFD AC Voltage: 1000.0V
- VFD AC Voltage Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Earth Bond Resistance: 40Ω to 40KΩ
- Earth Bond Resistance Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Capacitance: 10 mF
- Capacitance Accuracy: ±1.2%
- Frequency (ACV): 40kHz
- Frequency (ACV) Accuracy: ± 5 digits
- Diode Test: 2V
- Diode Test Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Continuity: 400.0Ω
- Continuity Accuracy: ±0.5%
- IP Rating, Drop Test: IP 54, 2m (6.6')
- Category Rating: CAT III-1000V, CAT IV-600V
- Bluetooth Range: 10m (32')
- Battery Type: 6 x AAA
- Memory: 99 internal storage locations
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- FLIR IM75 Combined Insulation Tester & Digital Multimeter
- TA81 CAT IV Silicone Insulated Test Probes with Screw-On Insulated Alligator Clips
- TA50 Magnetic Hanging Strap
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual/CD
- Unique FLIR Lifetime Coverage - Defined by the greater of whichever condition below applies:
Seven (7) years after product is no longer made by FLIR
Ten (10) years from date of purchase
Example: A customer buys a meter in 2014 and that meter is discontinued in 2023. Since the warranty has not yet reached the 10-year point, the coverage extends all the way to 2030, 7 years from the discontinuation date. The net effect is a 16 year warranty!
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.