FLIR T660 Thermal Imaging Camera
Trade-In Promotion: For a limited time only, trade in any old infrared camera - even if it is not working or is a different brand - and received a 20% discount when you purchase a new FLIR T600 series camera (subject to FLIRs terms and conditions).
Free Gift Promotion: No thermal camera to trade-in? Purchase a FLIR T600 series camera and you will also receive a FLIR C2, FLIR Tools+ and a wide angle 45 or 15 degree lens free of charge. Both offers valid from 1st October to 31st December 2016.
FLIR T660 Product Description
The FLIR T660 Thermal Imager represents the absolute pinnacle of the thermal imaging camera market providing the highest possible performance and latest technology available. Providing the user with excellent camera ergonomics and an easy-to-use interface The T660 captures superior thermal images with a 640x480 thermal resolution (the highest resolution available on the commercial market) and provides incredibly accurate temperature data with an accuracy of +/- 1% or 1°C (within a limited temperature range).
The FLIR T660 benefits further from FLIR's innovative MSX® Technology which underlays the digital image underneath the thermal image producing more visual detail and definition on the image (see video for more information). The T660 also supports UltraMax™ which enables a substantial enhancement of the thermal images after exporting into FLIR Tools software with four times as many pixels and 50% less noise.
The FLIR T660 has a very wide temperature range dectetion thermal radiation down to -40°C and up to 2000°C and is thermally sensitive down to 20mk (0.02°C).
The T660 is the ideal choice also for thermal video recording with a unique feature allowing Radiometric video recording (CSQ) to memory card. This allows temperature data to be added post-transfer onto video files using FLIR Tools Plus software. Normally video recording tends to be non-radiometric.
For more information regarding your application and requirements or to arrange an on-site demonstration of the FLIR T660 Thermal Camera please call 0113 248 9966 and speak to one of our in-house trained thermographers.
Quick overview of FLIR T660 Thermal Imaging Camera:
640x480 pixels (307,200 temperature measurements - x4 using Ultramax™).
<0.02°C @ 30°C
+/- 1% or 1°C whichever is greater - Truly market defining!
-40°C to 2000°C
Up scales your thermal image within FLIR software by x4 increasing definition and reducing noise. Allows zoom on smaller targets for more accurate measurements.
Patented multi-spectral dynamic imaging provides digital image detail from the visible light camera onto the thermal image. This makes it so much easier to identify the image visually and thus improving work efficiency.
Radiometric Video Recording
Video containing temperature data can be exported to memory card for further analysis within FLIR Tools PLUS software.
Automatically orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view.
Scan targets overhead, under objects, and from tough angles effortlessly with the help of a lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
Pre-programmed user pre-sets makes it quicker and easier to obtain the measurements required.
Intuitive Touch screen and Interface
Tap the 4.3" Touch screen or use buttons to quickly access temperature and measurement tools, parameters, image modes etc.
Built-in Digital Camera
5MP digital camera inbuilt. Simultaneously captures a digital image when a thermal image is captured, pairing the two up in the camera
thumbnail image gallery and within FLIR Tools software. Also enables Picture-in-Picture, Thermal Fusion and MSX®.
Transmits FLIR Test and Measurement data onto the camera via Bluetooth. This further validates your thermal image by adding additional quantified information.
Additional Lenses Available
Interchangeable telephoto, wide angle, and close-up optics.
Laser Pointer and LED Light Inbuilt
Identify your view finder location using the inbuilt laser pointer and illuminate dimly lit areas using the bright inbuilt LED lights.
Add voice or text comments to images or use the touch screen to sketch.
x8 Digital Zoom function inbuilt.
Connects camera to mobile devices so you can stream live thermal video, take remote control, analyze stored images, and email findings quickly from the field. *Requires Free FLIR Tools Mobile App for Android and iPhone.
Compass & GPS
Embeds pointing direction and geo-location onto thermal image
FLIR T600 Series Comparison
T600 T620 T640 T660 Thermal Resolution 480x360 640x480 Thermal Sensitivity <0.04°C @ 30°C <0.03°C @ 30°C <0.02°C @ 30°C Accuracy +/-2°C or +/-2% of reading, whichever is greater, at 25°C nominal +/-1°C or +/-1% of reading for limited temperature range; ±2°C or 2%, whichever is greater, at 25°C nominal Temperature Range -40°C to 650°C -40°C to 650°C
Optional: up to 2000°C
-40°C to 2000°C Measurement Modes 6 presets: center spot; hot spot (box max); cold spot (box min); no measurements; 2 user presets UltraMax ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ MSX Technology ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Radiometric Recording CSQ to memory card User Presets ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Frame Rate 30Hz Lens Choices 25°, 7° & 15° Tele, 45° & 80° Wide; Close up: 100 μm, 50 μm, 25 μm Focus Manual and Automatic Manual, Automatic and Continuous Display Size 4.3” Touchscreen Capacitive touch screen Viewfinder ✔ ✔ Built-in Visual Camera 5MP Digital Zoom 4x 8x Compass ✔ ✔ ✔ GPS ✔ ✔ ✔ Sketch n IR/Visual Image Draw or add predefined stamps
Imaging and optical data
- IR resolution: 640 × 480 pixels
- UltraMax: Yes
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <20 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Field of view (FOV): 25° × 19°
- Minimum focus distance: 0.25 m (0.82 ft.)
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 0.68 mrad
- Image frequency: 30 Hz
- Focus: Continuous, Automatic (one shot) or manual
- Digital zoom: 2×, 4× and 8×
- Focal plane array (FPA): Uncooled microbolometer Spectral range 7.5–14 μm
- Detector Pitch: 17μm
- Display: Touch screen, 4.3 in. LCD, 800x480 pixels
- Auto orientation: Automatic landscape or portrait
- Automatic image adjustment: Continuous, histogram based
- Manual image adjustment: Linear based; Possible to adjust level/span/max/min
- Image presentation modes: Thermal MSX, Picture in Picture Resizable and movable, IR area on visual image
- Object temperature range • –40°C to +2000°C (in three ranges)
- Accuracy ±1°C (±1.8°F) or ±1% of reading for limited temperature range,
- Spotmeter: 10
- Area: 5 areas (boxes or circles) with max./min./average
- Profile: 1 line profile with max/min temp.
- Automatic hot/cold detection: Auto hot or cold spotmeter markers within area
- User presets The user can select and combine measurements from any number of spots/boxes/circles/profiles/ delta
- Difference temperature: Delta temperature between measurement functions or reference temperature
- Emissivity correction: Variable from 0.01 to 1.0 or selected from materials list
- Measurement presets: No measurement, Center spot, Hot spot, cold spot, user preset 1, user preset 2
- Reference temperature: Manually set using difference temperature
- Atmospheric transmission correction: Automatic, based on inputs for distance, atmospheric temperature and relative humidity
- Optics transmission correction: Automatic, based on signals from internal sensors
- Colour palettes: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow and Rainbow HC
- Measurement corrections: Emissivity, reflected temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric temperature, object distance, external IR window compensation
- Colour Alarm (isotherm): Above/below/interval
- Screening: Difference temperature alarm, audible
- Set-up commands: Define user presets, Save options, Programmable button, Reset options, Set up camera, Wi-Fi, Compass, Bluetooth, Language,Time & units, Camera information
- Camera software update: Use PC software FLIR Tools
Storage of images
- Image storage: Standard JPEG, including digital photo and measurement data, on memory card
- Image storage mode: Simultaneous storage of thermal and digital photo in same JPEG. Optional to store digital photo as separate JPEG.
- Time lapse: 15 seconds to 24 hours
Image annotations (in still images)
- Voice: 60 seconds (via Bluetooth) stored with the image
- Text: Add table. Select between predefined templates or create your own in FLIR Tools
- Image description: Add short note (stored in JPEG exif tag)
- Sketch: Draw on thermal/digital photo or add predefined stamps
- METERLiNK: Wireless connection (Bluetooth) to: FLIR meters with METERLiNK
- Report generation: Instant Report (*.pdf file) in camera including IR and visual images + Separate PC software with extensive report generation
Geographic Information System
Compass: Camera direction automatically added to every still image
Video recording in camera
- Radiometric IR-video recording: CSQ to memory card
- Non-radiometric IR-video recording: MPEG-4 to memory card
- Visual video recording: MPEG-4 to memory card
- Radiometric IR-video streaming: Full dynamic to PC using USB or to mobile devices using Wi-Fi.
- Non-radiometric IR-video streaming: MPEG-4 using Wi-Fi. Uncompressed colorized video using USB
- Visual video streaming: MPEG-4 using Wi-Fi. Uncompressed colorized video using USB
- Built-in digital camera: 5 Mpixel with LED light (photo as separate image)
- Digital camera, focus: Fixed focus
- Digital camera, FOV: Adapts to the IR lens
- Built-in digital lens data: FOV 53° × 41°
- Digital camera, aspect ratio: 4:3
- Laser: Activated by dedicated button
- Laser alignment: Position is automatic displayed on the IR image
- Laser classification: Class 2
- Laser type: Semiconductor AlGaInP diode laser
- Laser power :1 mW
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm (red)
Data communication interfaces
- Interfaces USB-mini, USB-A, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, composite video
- METERLiNK/Bluetooth: Communication with headset and external sensors
- Wi-Fi: Peer to peer (adhoc) or infrastructure (network)
- SD Card: One card slot for removable SD memory cards
- USB: USB-A: Connect external USB device + USB Mini-B: Data transfer to and from PC / Uncompressed colorized video
- USB, standard: USB Mini-B: 2.0
- Video out: Composite
- Video, standard: CVBS (ITU-R-BT.470 PAL/SMPTE 170M NTSC)
- Video, connector type: 4-pole 3.5 mm jack
- Wi-Fi: Standard: 802.11 b/g + Frequency range: 2412–2462 MHz + Max output power: 15 dBm
- METERLiNK/Bluetooth: Frequency range: 2402–2480 MHz
- Antenna: Internal
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li Ion battery
- Battery voltage: 3.7 V
- Battery capacity: 4.4 Ah, at +20°C to +25°C (+68°F to +77°F)
- Battery operating time: Approx. 4 hours at +25°C (+77°F) ambient temperature and typical use
- Charging system: In camera (AC adapter or 12 V from a vehicle) or 2-bay charger
- Charging time: 4 h to 90% capacity, charging status indicated by LED's
- Charging temperature: 0°C to +45°C (+32°F to +113°F)
- Power management: Automatic shutdown and sleep mode (user selectable)
- AC operation: AC adapter, 90–260 VAC input, 12 V output to camera
- Start-up time from sleep mode: Instant on
- Operating temperature range –15°C to +50°C (+5°F to +122°F)
- Storage temperature range –40°C to +70°C (–40°F to +158°F)
- Humidity (operating and storage) IEC 60068-2-30/24 h 95% relative humidity +25°C to +40°C (+77°F to +104°F) / 2 cycles
- EMC: ETSI EN 301 489-1 (radio) + ETSI EN 301 489-17 + EN 61000-6-2 (Immunity) + EN 61000-6-3 (Emission) + FCC 47 CFR Part 15 B (Emission) + ICES-003
- Radio spectrum: ETSI EN 300 328 + FCC Part 15.247 + RSS-210
- Magnetic fields: EN 61 000-4-8, Test level 5 for continous field (Severe industrial environment)
- Encapsulation: IP 54 (IEC 60529)
- Shock: 25 g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Vibration: 2 g (IEC 60068-2-6)
- Safety: EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1
- Camera weight, incl. battery: 1.3 kg
- Camera size: (L × W × H) 143 × 195 × 95 mm (5.6 × 7.7 × 3.7 in.), with built-in lens pointing forward
- Tripod mounting: UNC ¼"-20 (adapter needed)
- Material: Polycarbonate + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (PC-ABS) + Thixomold magnesium + Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Color: Magnesium
- FLIR T660 Infrared camera
- 15, 25 or 45 Degree Lens (Selectable above)
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Bluetooth headset
- FLIR calibration card
- FLIR Tools download card
- User documentation CD-ROM
- Printed documentation
- HDMI-DVI cable
- HDMI-HDMI cable
- Hard transport case
- Large eyecap
- Lens cap
- Memory card
- Neck strap
- Power supply, incl. multi-plugs
- Tripod adapter
- USB cable, Std A to Mini-B
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.