Kewtech FC2000 Calibration Check Box
The Kewtech FC2000 Calibration Checkbox is an affordable option that allows electricians to check their own 17th Edition test equipment and ensure that all meters are operating correctly and accurately. The Kewtech FC2000 Calibration Check Box doesn’t replace the calibration requirements of testers but provides a quick and simple way to check instrument accuracy, reducing the risk of incorrect certification.
Kewtech FC2000 Calibration Checker Features:
- Checks all leading makes of Loop, RCD, Insulation, Continuity and Multifunction testers.
- Regularly validate your test instruments with self calibration checks.
- 12 comprehensive test points covering Loop, RCD and Insulation/Continuity.
- Null facility to remove lead resistance.
- Supplied with an End of Line Calibration Certificate.
- Quick and simple way to check the accuracy of your electrical installation test meters.
- Kewtech FC2000
- Power Lead
- End of Line Calibration Certificate
1 Item(s)per pageQ: Will a Megger MFT 1720 be compaible with the Kewtech FC200 Cal Checkbox? Posted On: 24/04/2014 By: Chris CalvertA: Hello Chris, thanks for your question. In short, yes the MFT1720 is compatible with the Kewtech FC2000 checkbox. The problem lies with the design of the Megger test leads. They feature a collar towards the tip of the probes which allows for a good connection with the crocodile clips and test probes supplied with the MFT1720. This collar prohibits a sound connection into universal accessories such as the FC2000. We found that if you plug the test probes into the meter and use the other end of the test leads with the accessory, you get a sound electrical connection. I hope that this helps.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.