Megger Magnus Step Up Transformer
Allowing you to prepare excitation curves for instrument transformers quickly and easily, the Megger Magnus Step Up Transformer is ideal for checking instrument transformers to make sure they’re providing test instruments and protective relay equipment with the correct outputs.
The Magnus can also be used to demagnetise current transformer cores and conduct turn-ratio tests on voltage transformers, making it a versatile instrument.
Despite only weighing 16 kg (35 lbs), Megger Magnus is capable of providing 1 A at 2.2 kV (model dependent), as well as boasting two-handed control for enhanced personal safety.
Delivered complete with a special high-voltage cable and a robust transport case as standard, the Magnus is the perfect tool for transformer testing.
Megger Magnus Step Up Transformer Key Features
- Fast and easy preparation of excitation curves for instrument transformers
- Demagnetise current transformer cores
- Conduct turn-ratio tests on voltage transformers
- Two-hand control enhances personal safety
- These units were previously manufactured by GE Programma Magnus
- Available in two models (115V and 230V)
- Mains voltage: 115/230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2300 VA (max)
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs
- Dimensions (Instrument): 356 x 203 x 241 mm
- Dimensions (Transport case): 610 x 290 x 360 mm
- Weight: 16.3 kg or 26.7kg with accessories and transport case
- Voltage: 100/1, (max load of 1Ω), ±1,5% Inaccuracy
- Current: 10/1, ±1,5% Inaccuracy at 2A output current, ±3% Inaccuracy at 0,5A output current
Outputs – 230V model
- High voltage output: 0 – 2200V AC (1A current, 30s max load time, 10 minutes rest time)
- Variable transformer, not isolated from mains: 0 – 250V AC (6A current, continuous max load time)
Outputs – 115V model
- High voltage output: 0 – 2000V AC (1A current, 30s max load time, 10 minutes rest time)
- Variable transformer, not isolated from mains: 0 – 110V AC (10A current, continuous max load time)
- Megger Magnus Step Up Transformer (BT-11190 or BT-12390)
- Cable set (GA-00090)
- Transport case (GD-00182)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.