Metrel Gamma PAT Lite MI3311 PAT Tester
The Metrel Gamma PAT Lite MI3311 PAT Tester is a battery powered PAT tester full of functions. It is one of only a few PAT testers on the market with an inbuilt PAT Checkbox which means that you can comply with the IET Code of Practice by checking the ongoing accuracy of the tester between calibrations. Results of the self check is even stored on the Gamma PATs internal memory and can be recalled and proved thereafter. You can even null the Extension Lead Adaptor and thereby avoid any extra resistance in your test leads. Using this function is an excellent way of ensuring that your PAT Tester is still giving accurate readings.
To compensate all users the Metrel MI3311 Gamma PAT can be operated in two different modes: Simple Mode and Auto Mode. Using the Simple Mode, you choose between a Class I, Class II or IEC Lead or Extension Lead Test, whereas the Auto Mode is slightly more for the advanced user and will require further appliance detail which is useful for certain appliances (ie. calculation of resistance within longer leads and chords) The choice of these two different modes makes the GammaPAT an ideal choice for both novice and experienced PAT testers. To simplify the test result even further, this PAT tester is equipped with Green and Red LED lights on each side of the screen. They will provide a clear visualisation whether the appliance has passed or failed its test. Schematic help screens are also available onscreen which shows the novice user how to connect the appliance to the tester. The GammaPAT MI3311 also has an inbuilt battery charger which means that you will not have to spend further on batteries and external battery chargers. Simply connect the GammaPAT into a powersource to recharge its batteries that come supplied.
The Metrel MI3311 GammaPAT has an inbuilt memory which can store up to 1700 test results. Using the keys you can enter an appliance ID number or description to match up with the test results. This number can even be set to increment automatically to save you time. The results are stored and can be recalled at any time for viewing. Software for downloading from this tester is also available, and can either be purchased separately or as part of the Metrel GammaPAT PRO Package, making this the most cost effective downloading PAT tester on the market.
Weighing just over 1kg, the Gamma PAT is very light and portable, and with lots of functionality making it a good choice for both novice frequent and less frequent users of PAT Equipment.
The long term reliability of this tester is guaranteed by Metrel's 3 year warranty and a Calibration Certificate supplied with the Metrel GammaPAT MI3311.
Free GammaPAT Bundle Option Includes:
- 500 Pass Labels
- 200 Fail Labels
- IEC Clover Leaf Adaptor
- 110V Appliance Adaptor
- Earth Bond Continuity: Test current of 200mA
- Insulation Test: 50V or 500V DC Measuring range: 0.1 - 19.99 Mohms
- Substitute Leakage Test: Carried out at 40V DC
- Insulation-S Test: Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts.
- Substitute Leakage-S: Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Polarity Test: IEC and Extension Lead internal wiring check.
- Weight & Dimensions: 1kg - 230x140x80
- Metrel Gamma PAT MI3311 PAT Tester
- Robust Metrel Carry Bag and strap
- Black Test Lead with Earth Bond Clip
- Calibration Certificate
- Instruction Manual
- 230V Extension Lead Adaptor
- 6 Rechargeable Batteries and Charger Lead
- 500 PASS Labels and 200 FAIL Labels worth £29
- 36 months manufacturers warranty
- Free 500 Pass Labels
- Free 200 Fail Labels
- Free IEC Clover Leaf Adaptor
- Free 110V Appliance Adaptor
- Review by Steve Derry (Posted on 02/04/2014)
I'm a Metrel convert!!!
- Review by Michael Balliss (Posted on 02/04/2014)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.
now £395.00 (Ex. VAT) £474.00 (Inc. VAT)
now £349.00 (Ex. VAT) £418.80 (Inc. VAT)
now £379.00 (Ex. VAT) £454.80 (Inc. VAT)
now £449.00 (Ex. VAT) £538.80 (Inc. VAT)