Metrel MD 9272 TRMS Leakage Clamp with Power Functions
The Metrel MD 9272 is a unique clamp meter that not only measures AC leakage currents as low as 0.01mA, but can diagnose power losses in electrical systems making it the ideal clamp meter for domestic electricians and industrial engineers alike.
Metrel MD9272 TRMS Leakage Clamp with Power Functions key features:
- TRMS - accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Clamp diameter - 28mm internal diameter
- Shielded jaw - allows the clamp meter to be used in environments prone to high electrical noise
- Accurate - reads current as low as 0.01mA with an accuracy of 0.8% and voltage as low as 0.01 V with an accuracy of 0.5%
- Power - measures power parameters including active, reactive, apparent, THD, PF and phase displacement
- Intelligent loss analysis - complex algorithms detect current loss and determines possible reasons for the losses
- Harmonics - measures current or voltage harmonic components and a percentage value of a harmonic up to the 19th order
- THD and PF - dual display allows readings to be displayed along with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) or Power Factor (PF)
- Peak value - display a peak value of a waveform or crest factor can be displayed
- MAX/MIN/Hold - display maximum, minimum or average measured values
SpecificationPlease click here for full product specifications
- Current clamp MD 9272
- Test lead with probe, 2 pcs
- 1.5 V battery, type AA, 2 pcs
- Instruction manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.