3-in-1 Stud / Metal / AC Voltage Finder with Laser Leveling
The CEM1010 detects electricity cables, metal pipes, metal studs, wood battens and studs. Previous buyers have used this 3-in-1 Stud / Metal / AC Voltage Finder with Laser Line Level to detect copper or lead pipes cemented into walls and floors, detect live and dead mains wiring on both plasterboard and brick (solid) walls, to prevent nailing into live wiring. This unit uses electronic signals to locate the position of studs; joints or live AC wires through dry wall and other common wall materials. Once the edge of the stud has been detected, the unit LCD gives visual and audio indications that allow you to easily pinpoint the stud's edge position. A pencil line allows you to quickly note the location of the stud edges. The unit generates a laser plane vertically and pivoting 90 degree clockwise or counter clockwise to generate a laser straight line. The unit also has automatic calibration for metal and wood stud modes and features auto shut off to save the battery life.
3-in-1 Stud / Metal / AC Voltage Finder with Laser Leveling Key Features:
- Laser levelling, layout and stud locating on vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Detects wood up to 20mm (3/4 inch) depth
- 180 degree pivoting laser plane with level and plumb vials
- 6m (20ft) laser line projection on to work surface with 90 squaring
- 2 self contained hang pins to mount this detector to work surface (vertical or horizontal)
- LED screen with continuous live wire detection
- Normal scan ¾ inch and deep scan 1½ inch selection
- LCD sensing and mode display with new target graphics and audible sensing
- Leveling the laser is easy with the thumb wheel adjustable feet
- Easy key pad operation
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and grip
- Heavy duty ABS construction
- Requires a 9V battery (PP3)
Utilising the procedure of scanning and marking from two sides, the unit will find the stud centre with 1/8 inch accuracy for wood and 1/4 inch accuracy for metal. When measuring a wood or metal stud, it is recommended that the unit to be used at 33-55% relative humidity.
- Dimensions (H x W x D ): 180mm x 67mm x 38mm
- Weight: 180g
- We supply the CEM LA1010 3 in 1 Stud/Metal/AC Voltage Finder with Laser Leveling with the Manufacturers Instruction Manual.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.