Showing 19 Items
inc VAT £18.60 ex VAT £15.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Detect metal pipes & studs, wooden joints and electrical cables in walls and floors.
- Project a 180⁰ pivoting laser plane up to 6m on to a work surface.
- Can be mounted onto a surface or held comfortably in one hand.
inc VAT £27.54 ex VAT £22.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- True Phase Technology for use in open circuit parallel conductor conditions
- Capacitive Coupling protects the user from direct mains contact
- An included self test feature to ensure correct operation
inc VAT £62.34 ex VAT £51.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- Digital fuse finder kit with multi-level sensitivity for accurate fuse identification.
- Bar graph display shows progressive indication of signal strength.
- Includes a built-in non-contact voltage indicator.
inc VAT £96.00 ex VAT £80.00Typically ships in 5-7 working days
- Detection depth of 13cm to 18cm depending on metal object detected
- Light, compact design with ergonomic handle and one-button operation
- Audible and visual indication of metal with loudspeaker and earphone jack
inc VAT £112.80 ex VAT £94.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Quickly identify which fuse or MCB controls the circuit under test.
- Self learning mode increases sensitivity for accurate fuse finding.
- Supplied with transmitter, receiver and mains lead.
inc VAT £123.54 ex VAT £102.95Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Efficiently locate fuse and circuit breakers
- Audible pulse and bar graph for audible/visual location confirmation
- Operator friendly auto scan function
inc VAT £154.80 ex VAT £129.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Locate cables, fuses and RCDs in both walls and underground to a depth of 2.5m.
- Perfect for tracing hidden sockets, detecting short circuits and finding metal pipes.
- Supplied complete with transmitter, receiver and a foam-lined carry case.
inc VAT £215.94 ex VAT £179.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- Combine the FFCB200 UK Easy Fuse Finder Kit and DCF200 Dead Circuit Finder
- Efficiently locate faulty fuses and dead circuits
- User friendly simple, single button operation
inc VAT £334.74 ex VAT £278.95Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Trace and detect faults on cables in walls and underground to a depth of 2.5m.
- Locate fuses, RCDs and short circuits in cables on single & 3-phase systems.
- Supplied with transmitter, receiver and a custom carry case.
inc VAT £354.00 ex VAT £295.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Trace cables and metal pipes, locate fuses and detect open-circuits.
- Suitable for use on both live and dead cables without additional instruments.
- Digitally coded sensor signal guarantees clear signal identification.
inc VAT £570.00 ex VAT £475.00Typically ships in 5-7 working days
- Detailed cable location with digital signal and transmission code display
- Measures external voltage and signal strength
- Supplied with test leads, probe tips, crocodile clips and a hard carry case
inc VAT £6,694.80 ex VAT £5,579.00Made to Order
- Discover underground cable faults yourself without additional equipment
- Graphical display of gas concentration up to approximately 1000ppm
- Two-sensor technology differentiates between combustion & natural gases