Showing 13 Items
inc VAT £104.40 ex VAT £87.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Electromagnetic field radiation levels from electrical appliances, fans, wiring and more
- ELF frequency bandwidth of 30Hz to 300Hz
- Single axis - sampling 2.5 times per second
inc VAT £108.00 ex VAT £90.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Monitor electromagnetic fields down to extremely low frequencies
- Range of 0 to 2000mG with ±5% accuracy and 0.1mG maximum precision
- Compatible with EMFs of frequencies between 30Hz to 300Hz
inc VAT £130.80 ex VAT £109.00Typically ships in 5-7 working days
- Internal antenna measures electric field strength from 10Hz to 3kHz.
- Measures field referenced to earth or by taking the user’s presence into account.
- Perfect for testing electromagnetic pollution in the home and in the office.
inc VAT £162.00 ex VAT £135.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- 3 measurements simultaneously: Electromagnetic Field (3-axis EMF), Electric Field, RF Strength Field.
- Measures in milli gauss (mG), volt per meter (V/m) and millivolt per meter (mV/m)
- High Frequency Range of 50MHz-3.5GHz, Low Frequency Range of 50-60Hz.
inc VAT £178.80 ex VAT £149.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Accurate measurement for electromagnetic fields and RF strength
- Vibrant colour display with traffic light style alarms
- Suitable for use on home appliances, power lines, and industrial devices
inc VAT £238.80 ex VAT £199.00Typically ships in 5-7 working days
- External antenna measures electric field intensity up to 100kHz.
- Measures in accordance to current and even future standards (inc. 2004/40/CE)
- Clearly displays results on backlit LCD.
inc VAT £323.94 ex VAT £269.95Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Measures magnetic fields in both milli Tesla (mT) and Gauss (G)
- Hall effect sensor with automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Pole indication, data hold, MIN/MAX & more
inc VAT £449.94 ex VAT £374.95Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Measure up to 3000 mT / 30,000 G (DC) or 1500 mT / 15,000 G (AC)
- Datalogger with adjustable sampling rate (1 to 3600 seconds)
- Automatic temperature compensation, north/south pole indication & more
inc VAT £560.40 ex VAT £467.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Monitors high frequency radiation in the 10MHz to 8GHz range.
- Ideal for RF power from transmitters & wireless communication applications.
- Provides max power density reading for entering exposed areas.