Showing 9 Items
inc VAT £129.00 ex VAT £107.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Make non-contact RPM measurements of rotating objects.
- Laser light source provides greater accuracy and longer measuring distances.
- Counts and displays up to 99,999 revolutions.
inc VAT £130.74 ex VAT £108.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measuring range: 100 to 99999 rpm, 1.7 to 1666 rps
- Resolution: 0.1 rpm (100.0 to 19999.9 rpm), 0.1 rps (1.7 to 333.3 rps), 1 rpm (20000 to 99999 rpm),1 rps (334 to 1666 rps)
- Useful hold function for maximum, minimum and average readings range
inc VAT £172.80 ex VAT £144.00Typically ships in 3-5 working days
- Measurement of surface speed in RPM, m/min, and ft/min
- Takes non-contact photo measurement and contact measurement
- Saves minimum, maximum and most recent value for recall
inc VAT £236.40 ex VAT £197.00Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measures rpm, speeds and lengths
- Both Optical and mechanical rpm measurements
- Take measurements safely up to 0.6m (2 feet) away
inc VAT £286.80 ex VAT £239.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Measures RPM at greater distances and surface speed readings.
- Accurate to 0.05% in both photo and contact RPM modes.
- Complete with built-in IR thermometer for surface temperature measurements.
inc VAT £610.80 ex VAT £509.00Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measures rpm from 30 to 12,500 with ±0.01% accuracy and 1 rpm resolution
- High-intensity xenon flash and advanced electronics for accurate strobe effect
- Use optical illusion to make fast moving machinery appear stationary
inc VAT £654.00 ex VAT £545.00Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measure rpm of high frequency cycles up to 300,000 rpm with ±0.02% accuracy
- Micro flashes of high intensity light (50µs) via 1500 Lux LED lamp
- ‘Slow down’ high frequency cycles to produce stationary image