inc VAT £41.94 ex VAT £34.95Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Monitor temperature in freight from -35˚C to 70˚C with ±0.5˚C accuracy
- Saves 16,000 readings to internal memory with simple USB connection to PC
- 90 day typical operating time and adjustable measuring rate (1s to 24h)
inc VAT £43.20 ex VAT £36.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Monitor temperature in transit between -35˚C and 70˚C with ±0.5˚C accuracy
- Alarms with mean kinetic temperature (MKT) values
- 150-day operation and large internal memory for 40,000 readings
As low as inc VAT £46.80 ex VAT £39.00Select an option to view availability
- Temperature measurement from -30˚C to 70˚C with ±0.5˚C accuracy
- Saves up to 16,000 readings to long-term internal memory
- IP65 waterproof rated and supplied wall bracket
inc VAT £70.80 ex VAT £59.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Capable of recording up to 32,000 readings and you can select the sampling rate!
- Comes complete with Software to view your Humidity and Temperature measurements
- Dew point indication and extra long battery life (approx. 1 year)
inc VAT £75.00 ex VAT £62.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Monitor temperature & humidity in areas of storage
- Large memory capable of storing up to 16,000 readings
- Supplied with wall mounting bracket
inc VAT £91.80 ex VAT £76.50Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Monitor air temperature from -30˚C to 70˚C and humidity from 0.1% to 99.9%
- Internal memory for 48,000 readings with time-and-date stamps
- Easily export data to a PC in Excel or PDF format via integrated USB stick
inc VAT £91.80 ex VAT £76.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Monitors temperature conditions in freight from -35˚C to 70˚C
- Large internal memory for 40,000 readings with PDF configuration and reports
- 500-day battery life from exchangeable 3V Lithium battery
inc VAT £108.00 ex VAT £90.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measures air temperature from -30˚C to 70˚C and humidity from 0.1% to 99.9%
- Monitor barometric pressure from 300 to 1100hPa with ±3hPa accuracy
- Saves up to 48,000 readings, exportable in Excel or PDF format
inc VAT £118.20 ex VAT £98.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Supplied with wall mounting bracket and USB dock for transferring results to a PC
- Allows user to monitor temperature & humidity in areas of storage
- Testo 174H data logger capable of storing up to 16,000 readings
inc VAT £118.80 ex VAT £99.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Datalogs 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity.
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 second up to 24 hours.
- Ideal for monitoring parameters in warehouses, storage rooms, freezers and offices.
inc VAT £123.00 ex VAT £102.50Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Professional temperature monitor for refrigerated environments.
- Huge memory and 3 year battery life allow extended recording periods.
- USB and SD Card interfaces allow data to be quickly transferred to a PC.
inc VAT £128.52 ex VAT £107.10Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Designed to accompany sensitive freight to guarantee cold chain
- Large internal memory (64,000 readings) and long battery life (500 days)
- Measures temperature from -20˚C to 70˚C and humidity from 0 to 100%
inc VAT £147.00 ex VAT £122.50Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- 2-channel temperature data logger for refrigerated & deep-freeze rooms.
- External input for probe allows core temperature of goods to be recorded.
- Store up to 1 million readings and quickly transfer to a PC via USB or SD Card.
inc VAT £148.80 ex VAT £124.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Records up to 16,000 readings, plus customisable sampling rates
- Battery life of up to 1 year allows logging for days, weeks or months
- Includes datalogger, docking station with USB cable and PC software
inc VAT £160.92 ex VAT £134.10Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Extremely wide temperature range (-80˚C to 70˚C) ideal for cold chain logistics
- Extensive and intensive measurement with adjustable rate (1min to 24h)
- Records mean kinetic temperature values and offers multiple alarm options
inc VAT £171.72 ex VAT £143.10Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measure air temperature between -10 and 50˚C and humidity from 0 to 100%
- Wi-Fi communication to Testo Cloud online storage facility
- Receive e-mail alert when alarm is triggered
inc VAT £173.40 ex VAT £144.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- External inputs for Type T and Type K temperature probes.
- Parallel monitoring and record of two different temperature points.
- Ideal for performing targeted checks on radiator flow & return temperatures.
inc VAT £198.00 ex VAT £165.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Displays temperature, humidity and date simultaneously
- Stores up to 16,000 test results on internal memory
- User-programable audible/visual alarms, selectable data sampling rates
inc VAT £221.40 ex VAT £184.50Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measures temperature from -10˚C to 50˚C and humidity form 0 to 100%
- Compatible with additional probes for measuring light levels and UV
- Wi-Fi connectivity and Testo Cloud storage facility
inc VAT £246.60 ex VAT £205.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Continuously record temperature & humidity in work and storage areas.
- Huge memory storage for up to 1,000,000 readings.
- USB and SD Card interfaces allow data to be quickly transferred to a PC.
inc VAT £247.32 ex VAT £206.10Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measures air temperature between -35˚C to 70˚C with ±0.4˚C accuracy
- Long-term monitoring thanks to internal memory for 2 million readings
- Enclosed metal casing is IP68 waterproof rated and impact resistant
inc VAT £264.00 ex VAT £220.00Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measures temperature, humidity and shock across transits of food and drugs
- Has a 64,000-reading internal memory and 120-day battery life
- Universally compatible PDF format requires no special software
inc VAT £278.40 ex VAT £232.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Choose from three Barometric units of Pressure: hPa, mmHg, and inHg
- Simultaneously shows Barometric Pressure, Temperature, and Relative Humidity
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format
inc VAT £286.20 ex VAT £238.50Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Connects to two external Pt100 temperature probes simultaneously
- Max temperature range of -100˚C to 400˚C in air, solids and liquids
- 8-year battery life and huge internal memory for long-term monitoring
inc VAT £322.80 ex VAT £269.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Simultaneously measures 4 temperature inputs for monitoring multiple sources.
- Store 99 readings manually and 20 million readings on the supplied SD card.
- User programmable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds.
inc VAT £333.72 ex VAT £278.10Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Multiple connections measure temperature at four points in industrial process
- Compatible with range of thermocouples (type K, J and T)
- IP68 construction, large internal memory, and 8-year battery life
inc VAT £334.80 ex VAT £279.00Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Contains three Testo 175-T1 Temperature Data Loggers
- Monitor air temperature from -35˚C to 55˚C
- Includes SD card, ComSoft software and USB cable for data transfer
inc VAT £343.20 ex VAT £286.00Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- Measure temperature through up to four Type T, K or J thermocouples
- Large digital screen clearly shows current temperature values
- Stores up to 2 million values with options for USB and SD-card data transfer
inc VAT £378.00 ex VAT £315.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Professional humidity and temperature Chart Recorder with intuitive touch-screen technology
- Realtime humidity, temperature and dew point readings in simultaneous graphical and numerical displays
- Utilise an interactive touch-screen complete with screen capture capability through the swipe of a finger
inc VAT £409.32 ex VAT £341.10Typically ships in 2-4 working days
- IP68 rating and impact resistant metal casing enable installation in challenging conditions
- Measure temperature from -20˚C to 70˚C and humidity from 0 to 100%
- Eight-year battery life and large memory enable long-term monitoring