inc VAT £39.60 ex VAT £33.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measures moisture content in wood from 0 to 99.9%
- Measures moisture content in building materials from 0 to 56.5%
- Non-destructive penetration down to 20mm into target material
inc VAT £71.94 ex VAT £59.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measures moisture content in materials in relation to dry weight
- Suitable for a wide range of wood species and building materials
- Measurement via two penetrative pin electrodes
inc VAT £76.45 ex VAT £63.71In Stock - Available Next Day
- Wireless function with Bluetooth Datalogging module and free app for remote viewing
- Both invasive Direct Pin and non-invasive Pinless detection methods incorporated
- Store up to 15k results, colour coded & ready for wireless transfer to smart device
inc VAT £76.80 ex VAT £64.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Dual measurement scale for wood (6-44%) and building materials (0.2-2.0%)
- Measures content in wall board, sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete and mortar
- Light, portable design with integrated belt clip and tough plastic cladding
inc VAT £78.00 ex VAT £65.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Five measurement ranges for wood, plaster, concrete and referencing
- Clear digital screen and LED bar graph with traffic-light style warning system
- Measurements taken via two ø1.2mm x 7mm penetration probes
inc VAT £93.60 ex VAT £78.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measure moisture content in wood and building materials from 0 to 99%
- Non-destructive electromagnetic sensor penetrates surface up to 20mm
- Options for 10 different wood species for increased accuracy
As low as inc VAT £94.80 ex VAT £79.00In stock
- Monitors moisture content, air temperature, and relative humidity
- Saves up to 1000 readings and communicates via Bluetooth with smartphone app
- Ideal for monitoring moisture conditions in buildings
inc VAT £118.74 ex VAT £98.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- 7 different ranges that can be selected: hard wood, soft wood, plaster, anhydrite screed, cement mortar, lime mortar and brick.
- Gives accurate measurements of moisture levels in materials and can also measures air temperature and humidity of the environment.
- The LCD screen has a backlight for use in low light, and also displays the temperature and humidity with a choice of units of measurement.
inc VAT £131.94 ex VAT £109.95In Stock - Available Next Day
- Displays moisture content as percentage of dry weight
- Measures air temperature from -10˚C to 50˚C and humidity from 0 to 100%
- Calculation of wet bulb and dew point for assessment of drying conditions
inc VAT £162.00 ex VAT £135.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Non-destructive measurement of humidity on screed and concrete flooring
- Temperature range of 0˚C to 50˚C, humidity range of 20% to 99%
- Ideal for corroborating moisture measurements of Tramex CME4 and CMEX2
inc VAT £165.60 ex VAT £138.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Monitor moisture content in wood, carpeting, ceiling tiles and other building materials.
- Pinless measurement depth from 20mm to 40mm below the surface.
- Automatically calibrates in dry air when the unit is switched on.
inc VAT £228.00 ex VAT £190.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Non-destructive moisture measurement via measuring claw
- Moisture measurement in wood (<50%) and building materials (<20%)
- 10 integrated characteristic curves for targeting specific materials
inc VAT £246.00 ex VAT £205.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Pinless moisture measurement from 0 to 99.9; penetrates down to 22mm
- Destructive moisture measurement from 6 to 94.8% via twin pins
- Backlit digital display and dynamic LED bar graph
As low as inc VAT £250.80 ex VAT £209.00In stock
- Moisture content measurement from 7% to 99% in wood
- Measures over 150 different wood species
- Automatic temperature compensation with optional probe
inc VAT £270.00 ex VAT £225.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Non-invasive ‘pin-less’ moisture measurement
- Measures up to ¾” (19mm) below the material surface
- Dual display LCD/LED
inc VAT £318.00 ex VAT £265.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Non-destructive measurement from 0 to 99.9 relative via electromagnetic sensor
- Penetrative measurement from 6% to 99.9% through inbuilt pins or remote probe
- Suitable for measuring moisture in wood, sheetrock and other building materials
inc VAT £384.00 ex VAT £320.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- External rubber electrodes make direct contact with surface for non-destructive testing.
- Three ranges of sensitivity to suit wood, roofing and brick.
- Suitable for numerous industries including water restoration and pest control.
inc VAT £408.00 ex VAT £340.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Specifically designed to detect excess moisture in GRP and wooden boats.
- Identifies presence of osmosis in fibreglass hulls.
- Monitor hulls during de-humidification and check stripped areas prior to re-coating.
inc VAT £414.00 ex VAT £345.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Non-invasive moisture measurement of wood, plaster, tiles and building materials
- Wood moisture content range of 5% to 30% with 0 to 100 comparative scale
- Displays readings on analogue dial and saves them to Tramex App via Bluetooth
inc VAT £420.00 ex VAT £350.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Specifically designed to measure moisture content in concrete flooring.
- Deep signal penetration up to 30mm without damaging surface under test.
- Instant analogue display of moisture content readings up to 6%.
inc VAT £422.40 ex VAT £352.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Measurement via external pin probe and non-destructive integrated sensor
- Suitable for moisture measurement in wood and building material
- Saves up to 10,000 results in internal memory for export via USB