Showing 22 Items
inc VAT £114.00 ex VAT £95.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measure light levels across human spectral sensitivity (0 to 99999 Lux)
- Compact dimensions and belt clip ideal for spot checks in offices
- Readings accurate to ±3 Lux or 3% with resolution of 1 or 10 Lux
inc VAT £121.20 ex VAT £101.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Wide light intensity ranges measuring up to 40,000Fc or (400,000Lux)
- High resolution readings to 0.01Fc or (0.1Lux)
- Useful minimum/maximum feature and data hold
- In built tripod mounting point
inc VAT £153.00 ex VAT £127.50In Stock - Available Next Day
- Cost effective instrument ideal for measuring light pollution and improving light efficiency.
- High resolution to 0.01 Lux/Fc for light intensity up to 400,000 Lux/40,000 Foot-candles.
- Monitors a change in light levels and captures the highest reading.
inc VAT £154.80 ex VAT £129.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Measures irradiance from UVA light sources up to 20.00 mW/cm2
- UV sensor with cosine correction
- Sensor wavelength range 320 to 390nm
- Backlit LCD for easy viewing in dimly lit areas
inc VAT £166.80 ex VAT £139.00In Stock - Available Next DayMeasure multi-colour light levels up to 400,000 Lux or 400,000 Foot Candles. Conforms to JISC 1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general 'A' class specifications. Multiple options for selecting light source
inc VAT £194.40 ex VAT £162.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Simultaneous display of Foot Candles or Lux and lighting type
- 4 lighting types - Tungsten/Daylight, Mercury, Fluorescent & Sodium
- Incorporated microprocessor ensures accuracy plus advanced functions
inc VAT £202.80 ex VAT £169.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually store and recall up to 99.
- Perform measurements up to 400,000 Lux with cosine and colour corrected results.
- Supplied with Windows compatible software for transferring results.
inc VAT £258.00 ex VAT £215.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Save up to 20M light level readings to supplied 2GB SD card
- Measure light levels between 0 and 100kLux with ±4% accuracy
- Report data in PDF or Excel format, easily transferred to a PC
inc VAT £274.80 ex VAT £229.00Typically ships in 7-10 working days
- Measures light from 0 to 999,900Lux with ±3% accuracy and 0.01Lux max resolution
- Internal memory allows the user to save up to 50 readings
- Measurements taken via light sensor attached by 0.9m coiled cable
inc VAT £286.80 ex VAT £239.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measures Colour LED Light Level or Light Intensity in Luminous intensity to 400,000Lux /40,000Fc
- Measures white, red, yellow, green, blue and purple LEDs and standard lighting
- Manually store/ recall up to 99 readings, Min max and average Mode
inc VAT £294.00 ex VAT £245.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measure light from 0 to 200,000Lux with ±3% accuracy and 0.1Lux resolution
- Meets Class C of NFC 42-710 for fluorescent and LED light sources
- USB/Bluetooth interface with both spot and programmed measurement
inc VAT £822.00 ex VAT £685.00In Stock - Available Next Day
- Measures UV irradiance under UVA and UVC light sources
- Date/time stamp readings and store them on an SD card (supplied)
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for temperature measurements (probes sold separately)