Anton Sprint eVo 1 Flue Gas Analyser Kit
The Anton Sprint eVo 1 Kit has been designed to provide engineers with accessories that they will use on a daily basis when performing flue gas analysis. This kit comes complete with pipe clamp temperature probes and an infrared printer that allows reports to be printed onsite and presented immediately to the client.
The Anton Sprint eVo 1 Flue Gas Analyser is a new generation of combustion analyser offering a range of new and enhanced features including updated software, auto zero purge structure for quick non-pumped testing and an improved high contrast backlit display.
Designed to simplify the day to day work of heating and service engineers, the Anton Sprint eVo1 is a more intuitive and technologically advanced analyser that meets the increasing number of responsibilities and legislation changes faced by HVAC, plumbing and gas professionals.
Complete with improved menu driven software, it provides flue gas analysis, flow and return temperature and CO build up measurements. With an internal memory that can store up to 200 results and an instant print facility, the eVo 1 can comfortably deal with the demands of a busy engineer.
The Anton eVo 1 gas analyser offers a choice of 10 separate reports that can be generated from the stored results and printed off onsite using the supplied infrared printer.
Anton Sprint eVo 1 Flue Gas Analyser Features
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS air, temperature and efficiency with printout
- Timed CO build up tests with appliance selection (BS 7967)
- Flow and return temperature with printout
- Simplified purge structure for quick use of non-pumped tests
- Flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection
- Instant print facility, without saving to memory
- Internal memory for 200 readings
- All previous logs can be recalled and viewed onscreen
- Advanced software offers 10 different reports which can be personalised
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries (no memory loss)
- More ergonomic design with over moulded protection and magnets on the rear
Anton Sprint eVo Series Features
Standard Features Sprint eVo 1 Sprint eVo 2 Sprint eVo 3 Improved smaller ergonomic design with over moulded protection ✔ ✔ ✔ Enhanced simple to use, intuitive menu driven software ✔ ✔ ✔ CO CO2 CO/CO2 ratio, O2 XS air, temperature, efficiency with printout ✔ ✔ ✔ FreeVo flue probe with unique moisture extraction system (Patent pending 1207896.0) ✔ ✔ Standard flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection ✔ Timed let by/tightness test (IGE/Up/1b) with printout (0.01 resolution up to 199.99 mBar) ✔ ✔ Draught/differential pressure measurement with timer ✔ ✔ Operating/working pressure report with printout ✔ ✔ Timed CO build up tests (BS 7967) with appliance selection ✔ ✔ ✔ Flow & return temperature with printout ✔ ✔ ✔ Optional Gooseneck Gas Leak Detection with searchlight Optional Optional Li-ion rechargeable battery (no memory loss) ✔ ✔ ✔ Instant print facility, without saving to memory ✔ ✔ ✔ Internal memory stores over 200 readings ✔ ✔ ✔ All previous logs can be recalled & viewed on screen ✔ ✔ ✔ Personalised printouts with traceability & Engineer / Customer signature column ✔ ✔ ✔ Improved high contrast graphic screen, multi viewing angle and temperature compensated ✔ ✔ ✔ Simplified purge structure, enabling quick use of non pumped tests, saving time & battery life ✔ ✔ ✔ Software to enable USB/PC communication with personalised PDF reports ✔ ✔ Bluetooth™ enabled communication ✔ Five year limited warranty - BS7967: 2010 Parts 1to5 & EN50379: 2012 Parts 1&3 ✔ ✔ ✔
- Anton Sprint eVo1 Analyser
- Standard Flue Probe with Split Chamber Protection
- Rechargeable Infrared Printer
- Pipe Clamp Temperature Probes (15-28mm)
- Moulded Protection with Integral Magnets
- Spare Filter
- Spare Printer Roll
- Instruction Manual & Quick Start Guide
- 240V Mains Charger
- Laptop Style Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.