Dilog 9083P Multifunction Installation Tester DL9083P
The Dilog 9083P is an ideal low cost easy to navigate 17th Edition Mulifunction Tester. The 9083P is small and lightweight yet includes all the tests needed by a Part P electrician at a fraction of the cost. The Dilog 9083P 17th Edition and Part P tester allows you to test and certify electrical installations to the new 17th Edition and Part P regulations and 17th Edition / BS EN61557.
Along with already being one of the most cost effective mulifunction testers available we are please to announced that customers can now select a FREE Dilog Accessory bundle. The bundle consists of a Dilog Combivolt 2 - DL6790 Voltage and Continuity Tester, Dilog 9083P Carry Harness, QuickCheck Test Card and a Calibration Certificate.
The 9083P multi function tester allows you to test and measure Insulation, Continuity, RCD testing including tripping times, Loop Impedance, PSCC (prospective short circuit current), RCD auto test, socket polarity test. and even RCD LOC which allows loop testing without tripping any type of RCD.
- Insulation resistance measurement with a test voltage of: 100V, 250V and 500V DC.
- RCD testing - tripping time, tripping current, ramp current.
- Loop impedance measurement without tripping any type of RCD - "RCD LOC"
- PSCC - prospective short circuit current 0 - 26kA
- Continuity test with auto Null facility to zero out test lead resistance
- Protected against damage if accidentally connected across phases
- Integrated Polarity test
- Manufactured in the UK to BS EN 61557, IEC 61010-1, BS EN 61326
- Dilog 9083P Multifunction Tester Kit
- Rugged Transportation case for the tester and leads
- Test Leads with built in probes (Red, Green and Black)
- Push on crocodile Clips ( Red, green and Black)
- Push on probe for test lead (Red)
- Mains power lead
- 6 x AA Duracell ProCell Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
- FREE Dilog Combivolt 2 Voltage Tester
- FREE Dilog 9083P Carry Harness
- FREE QuickCheck Test Card
- FREE Calibration Certificate
1 Item(s)per pageQ: To carry out loop testing on a lighting circuit, do you use three leads or two. Posted On: 16/01/2014 By: Terry ThorntonA: Hi Terry, thank you for posting your question. When conducting a loop or line test on any circuit with the Dilog 9083P, it is required of you to use three test leads. Please do not hesitate to call us on 0113 248 9966 if you need any further assistance.
- Review by Whitty (Posted on 16/04/2014)
- Review by Peter Fannon (Posted on 15/04/2014)
does what it says on the tin.
Have been very pleased with the 9083P.
I would recommend this product.
- Review by Mike Burgess (Posted on 24/09/2013)
- Review by sparks (Posted on 23/09/2013)
- Review by kirky-batley (Posted on 08/01/2011)
- Review by Luke Jones (Posted on 19/12/2008)
- Review by Martin Robbins (Posted on 26/10/2008)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.