Extech EC600 Waterproof Conductivity & pH Kit
The Extech EC600 Waterproof Conductivity Kit is a water quality meter that measures conductivity, pH, TDS, salinity, resistivity, mV and temperature parameters.
The EC600 water quality meter has a digital filter that improves both the speed and accuracy of measurements, while the built-in microprocessor provides automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage and self diagnostics.
This pH and conductivity tester is ideal for use in waste water treatment facilities, pool maintenance, R&D, fish farming and for testing the quality of water in boilers and cooling towers.
The Extech EC600 water conductivity meter is supplied in a complete kit with all the required accessories stored in a hard carry case for easy transportation, perfect when in the field.
Extech EC600 Waterproof Conductivity Kit Features:
- Waterproof I57 housing
- Automatic one button pH calibration (4, 7, and 10pH)
- Choice of 3 point pH calibration for better accuracy
- One point Conductivity calibration − automatically recognizes 8 calibration solutions from USA, Europe and China series
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (non-linear compensation for purified water <10μS/cm to improve measuring accuracy)
- Memory stores up to 300 readings with series number, measured value and temperature
- Large blue backlit dual LCD display
- Auto power off saves battery life with disable function
- pH: -2.00 to 19.99pH
- mV: -1999 to + 1999mV
- Conductivity: 0.00 to 199.9mS
- TDS: 0 to 100g/L
- Salinity: 0 to 100ppt
- Resistivity: 0 to 100MΩ ·cm
- Temperature: 0 to 100°C, pH and mV; 0 to 50°C, all other ranges
- Resolution: 0.01pH, 1mV, 0.01μS, 0.01mg/L, 0.01ppt, 0.1Ω, 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.02pH; ±0.15mV; ±1.5%FS; ±0.5°C
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 31mm
- Meter Weight: 180g
- Kit Weight: 1.6kg
- Extech EC600 Conductivity Meter
- pH/mV/Temperature Electrode
- Polymer Conductivity Cell
- pH Calbration Solutions (4, 7, and 10pH)
- Conductivity Calibration Solution (1413μS)
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Hard Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.