Extech IR200 Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer
Designed for medical use and offering outstanding accuracy, the Extech IR200 Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer quickly detects raised body temperature and assists spotting fever conditions in patients without making direct contact.
Suitable for detecting fevers (such as those caused by the Ebola virus, flu and more), the Extech IR200 is perfect for scanning passengers arriving at airports or for use by medical professionals out in the field. By using non-contact infrared technology, the IR200 ensures that the potential spread of disease is reduced by limiting body contact between patients and medical staff.
Capable of measuring body temperature from 32 to 42.5°C (89.6 to 108.5°F) with an accuracy of 0.3°C (0.5°F) with 0.1°C/0.1°F resolution, the IR200 thermometer should be used between 5 and 15cm (1.9" to 5.9") away from the patient's forehead, responding with a temperature reading within 0.5 seconds.
The Extech IR200 is extremely user-friendly; simply point the thermometer at the subject, pull the trigger and the temperature will be displayed on the inbuilt LCD screen. A built-in adjustable alarm is also featured, with both a visual and audible cue when detected temperatures are above the programmed limit.
This infrared thermometer is also ideal for measuring surface temperatures from 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F) and comes with built-in memory that can store up to 32 readings with simple recall.
Please Note: The IR200 should not be used as the sole determinant of body temperature. Use of additional medical devices (such as clinical thermometers) and/or healthcare professionals is advised alongside the IR200 to properly diagnose health conditions.
Extech IR200 Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer Key Features:
- Measures body temperature from 32.0 to 42.5°C (89.6 to 108.5°F) without contact
- Accurate to 0.3°C (0.5°F) with 0.1°C/°F resolution
- Fast response time of only 0.5 seconds
- Optimum measurement distance of 5 to 15cm (1.9" to 5.9")
- Reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Internal memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch
- Body Temperature Range: 89.6 to 108.5°F (32 to 42.5°C), basic accuracy ±0.5°F/0.3°C
- Surface Temperature Range: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C), basic accuracy ±1.5°F (±0.8°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Response Time: 500ms
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 160 x 82 x 42mm (6.3 x 3.2 x 1.7")
- Weight: 177g (6.24oz)
- Extech IR200 Thermometer
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Carrying Pouch
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.