Extech VIR50 Video IR Thermometer
The Extech VIR50 Video IR Thermometer provides both infrared and thermocouple temperature readings. A unique feature of the VIR50 is a built-in camera that offers photographic and video recording of targets, allowing enhanced documentation of temperature measurements.
While in video and IR mode, the Extech VIR50 can measure infrared temperature, air temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperatures along with full use of the video camera. The IR Video Thermometer can also be used in IR-only Mode when the video capabilities are not required.
In addition the versatile Extech Video Thermometer offers min, max, average and differential temperature values with adjustable emissivity allowing users to compensate for different surfaces and achieve accurate temperature readings.
The VIR50 Infrared Thermometer is supplied complete with a micro SD memory card for storing and transferring JPEG, video and temperature data to a PC for further analysis. The built-in laser pointer increases target accuracy while the backlit display and handy push buttons enable straightforward and convenient operation.
Extech VIR50 InfraRed Video Thermometer Features:
- Dual laser targeting
- Fast 150 millisecond response time
- Color LED bargraph for viewing trends
- Type K Thermocouple input
- Air Temperature and Relative Humidity measurement
- Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions
- Trigger lock function for continuous readings
- Auto power off
- Double molded housing
- Laser Convergence Distance: 50" (127cm)
- IR Temperature Range: -50 to 2200°C
- Repeatability: ±0.5% or 1°C
- Basic Accuracy: ±(1% of rdg + 2°C)
- Max Resolution: 0.1°C
- Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00 Adjustable
- Field of View (Distance to Target): 50:1
- Type K Temperature Range: -50 to 1370°C
- Air Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%RH
- LCD Display: 2.2” TFT 320 x 240 pixels
- Camera: 640 x 480 pixels
- Dimensions: 189 x 152 x 57mm
- Weight: 494g
- Type K Bead Wire Probe
- microSD Card
- USB Cable
- Rechargeable 3.7V Battery
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.