Kane 456 Flue Gas Analyser
Capable of performing direct CO2 measurement (0-20%), Carbon Monoxide (0-2,000ppm) and differential temperature measurement, the Kane 456 Flue Gas Analyser is ideal for use with Natural Gas, Butane, Propane, LPG, wood pellets and more.
A high accuracy differential pressure meter (+/- 80mbar), the Kane 456 Flue Gas Analyser offers structured commission testing and is easy to use, with rotary dial control and providing user-friendly functionality with a decreased countdown time and a data hold function.
The Kane 456 is suitable for a range of applications, including the installation and servicing of domestic oil or gas appliances, safety checks, monitoring CO in a room or around an appliance, combustion performance checks, combustion efficiency checks and flue draught testing.
Offering users piece of mind by providing a 6 year warranty (if serviced annually by Kane), the Kane 456 also logs & prints reports with optional infra-red printer, providing even greater functionality.
Kane 456 / Kane 455 Differences
The Kane 456 extends on the specification of the popular Kane 455 Flue gas analyser, boasting the following new features:
- Structured commission tests: Simply select ‘Com Test’ on the rotary dial selector to rapidly conduct all of the tests required when commissioning a new boiler installation, rather than having to select and conduct each test individually.
- Decreased countdown time: The 456 also purges itself in fresh air quicker than previous models; 90 seconds from ‘cold switch on’, 60 seconds from ‘warm switch on’ and 30 seconds if the unit has been used within the last 10 minutes for at least 10 minutes.
Kane 456 Key Features
- Measures CO2 directly (0-20%), Carbon Monoxide (0-2,000ppm) and differential temperature.
- High accuracy differential pressure meter (+/- 80mbar)
- Structured commission test
- Decreased countdown time
- Fuel Types: Natural Gas, Butane, Propane, LPG, wood pellets, 28 sec oil, 35 sec oil
- Rotary switch for ease of use
- Data hold function
- Logs & prints reports with optional infra-red printer
- 6 year warranty if serviced annually by Kane
- Kane 456 Flue Gas Analyser
- Pressure connectors
- Calibration report
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.