"Low cost Dual Voltage Tester. Suitable for testing the legal minimum requirements."
Martindale EasyPAT 1600
The Martindale EasyPAT 1600 is a simpler version of the EasyPAT 2100. This low cost unit is still fast and simple to use and is an ideal PAT tester for those who are wishing to do the legal minimum as quickly as possible.
This Dual Voltage EasyPAT 1600 can test both 240 Volt and 110 Volt electrical appliances and is ideal for testing extension leads.The Martindale Easy PAT 1600 can carry out the following safety tests: Earth Test, Insulation Test, Fuse Test and Lead tests.
The case is made from strong ABS/polycarbonate to withstand knocks and bumps in the workplace and also has a convenient carry handle to reduce problems moving around a large test site. The Martindale EasyPAT 1600 is one of the most popular PAT Testers on the market today!
- Earth Test: Test currents of 100mA DC (ideal for IT equipment), 8 amps or 25 amps AC
- Display measuring range: 0-1.99 ohms
- Insulation Test: Carried out at 500V DC, Measuring range 0-19.9 Mohms
- Fuse Test: 0-13Amps
- 230V IEC and extension lead tester (built into the EasyPAT)
- Weight & Safety Packed: 4kg, LVD meets BS EN 61010-1
- Removable earth bond lead (TL66)
- IEC Adaptor 230V: 230V 13A plug to IEC 320 connector
- Instruction manual
- 24 months manufacturers warranty
- 500 Pass labels FREE
- 200 Fail labels FREE
- Manufacturers certificate of conformity EPAT1600
- Review by Joe Lloyd (Posted on 13/06/2008)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): 1-3 working days
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
- Saturday Pre 12am Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.