Megger MIT220 Insulation and Continuity Tester
The Megger MIT220 Insulation and Continuity Tester will find applications in electrical contracting, both on domestic and industrial systems as well as site maintenance and service departments. The MIT220 insulation and continuity tester is ideal for testing transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, panel building, domestic appliances, power tools as well as fixed electrical wiring systems. The compact nature of the MIT 220 makes it ideal for engineers that need to carry them for extended periods. The MIT220 offers a range of safety and operation features. The display provides a combination of digital readout and analogue display using Megger’s patented DART display technology. The Megger MIT220 has the benefits of an LCD screen with clear and accurate measurement display and an analogue pointer response for evaluating circuit charge and discharge characteristics. This digital/analogue insulation and continuity tester's housing is in tough ABS, designed to withstand the rigours of hard use and is small enough to drop into your pocket when not in use.
Automatic continuity testing is performed at 200 mA to ensure compliance with international requirements. The Megger MIT 220 insulation and continuity tester will measure up to 100Ω on continuity, of which 0-10Ω is performed at greater than 200mA to meet international electrical testing requirements. Lead null is possible up to 9.99Ω of test lead resistance, ensuring the ability to null fused test leads as well as standard leads. The continuity buzzer operates at a 2 ohm threshold and provides a means of rapid cable testing and circuit identification, with voltage protection should you accidentally touch a live circuit. Insulation testing is possible up to 1000MΩ on both 250V and 500V ranges. Auto discharge ensures all circuits are safely discharged after testing.
Megger MIT220 tester Features:
- Insulation ranges of 250V and 500V
- Insulation testing to 1000 MΩ
- Automatic continuity testing at 200 mA down to 0.01 Ω
- Live circuit warning with voltage display and test inhibit
- Test lead zero allows compensation for test lead resistance.
- Digital/Analogue display
- Automatic power-off if left unattended
- Conforms to EN61557-1, CAT III 600V
- Megger MIT220 250V/500V Insulation & Continuity Tester
- Robust fitted carry case
- 2 Wire Test lead set with prods and clips
- Calibration Certificate issued by Megger
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.